Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This acne treatment is very effective. It is my favorite because it smells the best. It is very clear so I am able to wear it out without anyone noticing. My zits disappear quickly and the redness decreases fast.
I used this for awhile for the really nasty red breakouts I get from time to time. I would put it on at night before bed, and typically by morning the painful bump would be less noticeable (not totally gone). I stopped using this though, because I found that diluted tea tree oil works better, lasts longer, and is cheaper.
There’s nothing wrong with this acne spot treatment, but there’s also not much right with it. It works, but it takes 2-3 applications before I notice a difference in my acne. I’ll use the rest I have, but I won’t be buying it again.
WORKS WONDERS. I WAS VERY SURPRISED. I use a very small amount on pimples and zits and after a night or two they turned completely flat! Although, it can be very drying on skin, and don’t use it on any open cuts because it BURNS. Definitely recommend!
I tried this and thought it worked very well. It was in good package that draws your attention to it. I got it at the local cvs and it was a tad pricey but I thought it was well worth the cost. Cleared up a couple spots in just days
If you want to see results you have to apply this at least 3 times a day . It stings a little at first but it’s effective and you do see results. So don’t give up just keep trying it’s a process, but you do see results in like hours
5 stars because I personally haven’t come across another product that’s meant to treat the same thing ever work better than this Clean & Clear Spot Treatment. I actually have a tube on my night stand as we speak.. so very much so staple in my regimeClean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
I feel like it sorta works! I got the cream that reduces your pimple/blemish within 4hours and i feel like it kinda did! I used it for a few days and I saw improvement! I would recommend buying :) personally it stung a little the first few minutes. But overall great product
I use this all the time whenever a huge zit or horizon acne pops up. It clears it right away. Better than a full facial acne product because I mainly get small breakouts.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos