BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Sydney A.
Lake City, Arkansas
The spot treatment is the best way to get rid of those pesky pimples. The packaging was very slick and nice. It was very effective! It is valued at what it is worth! No room for improvement! REALLY!
Casey B.
oxford, MS
I love this product. I apply to white heads and under the skin bumps before i go to bed, and i can tell a significant difference when i wake up! i also apply a few times a day if i’m in a hurry to get rid of acne, and it works wonders.
allie R.
I really haven't had much luck with this product. I put it on my pimples overnight and when I wake up they don't look any better. If anything this product just made my skin really dry and flakey. I definitely don't think this product is a good value.
Alura G.
This does not work. I have noticed no difference on any acne spots. It appears to do absolutely nothing and has an awful smell. Would not recommend to others. It left my skin peeling where the spot was which just made my problem worse!
Amanda R.
Blacksburg, VA
This helps to dry up those pesky breakouts much quicker than regular acne cleansing solutions. Fair price compared to competitive brands. I would recommend giving this a try if you’ve not yet found the product that works best for you.
joanne c.
Brooklyn
This product does a  great job at drying out my pimples and helps reduce the redness. However, if too much product was used, it could make the skin around the pimple dry. It is quite harsh so I just got used to using less. It is quite cheap and can be found at any drugstore
Elizabeth L.
Auburn, ME
It did not do the job for me as I reacted weirdly to some of the ingredients but my best friend and her mom both tried it and loved it. They had clear skin in no time. It was gentle on the skin and felt nice while I applied it.
April M.
Cleveland
I don't get breakouts often, maybe once every 3 to 6 months I will get a pimple and where I feel this helps, u don't think it helps very fast. I probably would not repurchase this and continue till I find a product that I LOVE!
Aubrey C.
Martinsburg, WV
I notice some improvement in my pimples after applying, but it was not the results o was expecting. I was disappointed to see I needed to keep reapplying because it would just cause superficial drying and not completely get rid of it.
Tyler S.
I tried this and thought it worked very well. It was in good package that draws your attention to it. I got it at the local cvs and it was a tad pricey but I thought it was well worth the cost. Cleared up a couple spots in just days
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's