Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,717 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne spot Treatment for me personal has worked well. Before my monthly cycle starts I always develop about one or two at the most little pimples that don’t ever come to a head. Applying the product on spot and within a night or two most of the time before my period actually begins.
This is a really great product. I put it on my face whenever I feel a blemish coming or if I have a big one but there’s no head. And usually, in less a day, the zit would have receded or it’d have come to a head. It’s definitely worth the price! Salicylic acidic is also known for helping with acne marks!
This stuff has its pros and cons. The pro is, that it dries out your pimples, and they go away really quickly. Also, it’s pretty cheap. Con is: It dries your skin so harshly. If you put makeup on it, you can see how dry your skin is, and your makeup clings there. Moisturize afterwards!! Would recommend!
I have the whole set of Advantage products, and I've found them to be pretty effective. I tried Proactiv products in the past due to many positive reviews, and it completely ruined my skin. I found that made my acne worse and I had slight burns from the treatments. I switched to Clean and Clear and found that this was a lot better for my skin. The spot treatment works the best out of the set in my opinion, it's good for reducing pimple size in a short period of time, but I haven't found the rest of the products in the set to do much to help or worsen my acne. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
My mom introduced me to Clean & Clear Advantage Spot Acne Treatment and since then I haven't found an acne spot treatment that works better than this. Although I think that it's a little bit expensive for such a small, small bottle it for sure packs a punch and lasts quite a while depending on how much you use it. I have very sensitive skin that definitly gets irritated by harsh products easily. This spot treatment doesn't bother my skin though, which is a huge plus for me. It really amazed me the first few times that I used it because it worked really great. I'm not the type of person who gets a few small blemishes/pimples when I get a breakout it usually consists of only one HUGE blemish/pimple in a very noticable place (nose, chin or middle of my forehead!). So it's great to have a product that I can turn to that I know is literally going to work overnight. Whenever I get a breakout I put just a small amount on the blemish/pimple before I go to bed and when I wake up it's like it was never there to begin with. I'd reccommend this spot treatment to anyone, although different products work differently for everyone. I swear by this product though since I've had nothing but great results with it. I think that they could come down on the price a little bit, but either way I don't think that I would ever chance going with a different product.
This is one of the best products for those stressing pimples the only bad thing is that if you use it all the time; the results are not gonna be as good because it’s like the face gets used to the product. But if you want to get rid of a pimple for a special occasion I highly recommend trying this!
Definitely gets rid of acne I tried a face wash from them and it’s amazing my skin stays clear like it should definitely recommend to anyone having problems it’s a gentle product I buy it every time I run out
I recently purchased this to help get my really bad breakouts under control. I have found that it works really well for acne on my chin, cheeks, and nose but actually makes the acne on my forehead much worse. I tend to only use it when I have one really big acne breakout and it really does work to reduce the size by almost half overnight. I have noticed that it leaves the bump less red and takes the size down, so it works really fast. It does give my skin a slight tingly and burning sensation but nothing unbearable. Overall it’s a good affordable acne treatment for spot treatments.
Clean and clear is a very great acne company. I have used so many products from this company and it controls my acne. Although some of the products do dry out the skin a little if you use it every single day (even for very oily skin), it’s still a great product. And great for the price.
So this product works and does what it is supposed to, but for me it just wasn’t enough. It’s a good value for the price, but the way the product performed was just okay. I’ve used other spot treatments that do a better job in less time than this one, but all in all it does its job.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos