BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Kaley J.
Russellville, AR
I love this drugstore acne spot treatment. It’s very affordable and worked well for me. I would see instant results in less than 24 hours. It’s not too harsh but does have a slight sting when applying directly onto a problem spot. I also really like the smell of it!
Lovetoreview
This is a great spot treatment! It doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive skin, but completely eliminates pimples in just a few days with daily use. All it takes is a tiny amount once or twice a day (I use it after cleansing and moisturizing) for a few days, and the spot completely disappears.
Robin H.
This spot treatment is always in my make up bag. Especially when traveling a lot my skin might react to the difference in waters so this is always necessary. Gentle on skin and takes care of the problem quickly. Always a recommendation for pimples!
Savannah J.
Garner, NC
I’m husband has been using this product for years and I used to roll my eyes and suggest he use some of my higher end products until I developed a huge pimple and sneakily tried this, well much to my chagrin, it worked wonders! I’m now a regular user, this stuff definitely works!
Ruffa F.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is totally affordable and does it job well! It dries out any breakouts you’ve got on your face and you can wake up the next day with a happier face. I would totally recommend this to others for the price point and the quality of a job that it does as well. I love it!
Serenity Cristina V.
South Charleston
High school was a long time ago, yet I still on occasion have blemish or two. Clean and Clear Spot Treatment is my go to. I always make sure I have a tube of this in my bathroom! It dries up the blemish without drying out my face.
Alura G.
This does not work. I have noticed no difference on any acne spots. It appears to do absolutely nothing and has an awful smell. Would not recommend to others. It left my skin peeling where the spot was which just made my problem worse!
Sydney A.
Lake City, Arkansas
The spot treatment is the best way to get rid of those pesky pimples. The packaging was very slick and nice. It was very effective! It is valued at what it is worth! No room for improvement! REALLY!
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
I’ve been using this for a long time. It really is nice to just be able to use a tiny bit and focus it just where I need it instead of having to use it all over. It works really well and I notice a huge improvement after just a few uses.
Korinne A.
Claremore
I did not enjoy this product. It did not reduce the appearance of the acne at all. I followed the directions and used it for a couple weeks and saw no difference in my acne. I will not buy it again. And I do not recommend this product.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's