Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,292 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I love this drugstore acne spot treatment. It’s very affordable and worked well for me. I would see instant results in less than 24 hours. It’s not too harsh but does have a slight sting when applying directly onto a problem spot. I also really like the smell of it!
This is a great spot treatment! It doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive skin, but completely eliminates pimples in just a few days with daily use. All it takes is a tiny amount once or twice a day (I use it after cleansing and moisturizing) for a few days, and the spot completely disappears.
This spot treatment is always in my make up bag. Especially when traveling a lot my skin might react to the difference in waters so this is always necessary. Gentle on skin and takes care of the problem quickly. Always a recommendation for pimples!
I’m husband has been using this product for years and I used to roll my eyes and suggest he use some of my higher end products until I developed a huge pimple and sneakily tried this, well much to my chagrin, it worked wonders! I’m now a regular user, this stuff definitely works!
This product is totally affordable and does it job well! It dries out any breakouts you’ve got on your face and you can wake up the next day with a happier face. I would totally recommend this to others for the price point and the quality of a job that it does as well. I love it!
High school was a long time ago, yet I still on occasion have blemish or two. Clean and Clear Spot Treatment is my go to. I always make sure I have a tube of this in my bathroom! It dries up the blemish without drying out my face.
This does not work. I have noticed no difference on any acne spots. It appears to do absolutely nothing and has an awful smell. Would not recommend to others. It left my skin peeling where the spot was which just made my problem worse!
The spot treatment is the best way to get rid of those pesky pimples. The packaging was very slick and nice. It was very effective! It is valued at what it is worth! No room for improvement! REALLY!
I’ve been using this for a long time. It really is nice to just be able to use a tiny bit and focus it just where I need it instead of having to use it all over. It works really well and I notice a huge improvement after just a few uses.
I did not enjoy this product. It did not reduce the appearance of the acne at all. I followed the directions and used it for a couple weeks and saw no difference in my acne. I will not buy it again. And I do not recommend this product.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos