BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Dalila A.
Scottsdale
I absolutely love this product, I put it overnight on all of my scarring on my face and overtime it dries out the layers of skin so that the scars fade. I also put it when I pop a pimple to dry it out and it is less likely to scar that way!
Haley F.
Bedford
I always have a tube of this in my purse or with my makeup for whenever I might break out. It works really well for me and helps too get rid of unwanted blemishes!!
Emily B.
Greenville, SC
This is my favorite spot treatment!! This Clean and Clear product has worked more effectively for me than more high end products. Gel like texture does not dry out the skin. Put on an acne spot overnight and it is virtually gone by the morning.
Patty M.
Clarksville , TN
Clean and clear has been a go to brand for me since I can remember buying facial cleansing products ! I love the spot treatment because I don’t feel like I need to expose my entire face to products if my entire face isn’t having a moment ! Lol
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
This team did not work for me at all. I really saw no difference what so ever. My daughter used it as well and there were no changes at all. Complete waste of our money. Completely made me think twice about ever buying Clear & Clear again.
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
I do not struggle with acne besides those one or two that decide to come out when on my menstrual cycle. When I get those one or two pimples I use this product and I feel it gives me instant results I definitely recommend it is non drying.
Ciarra
This does clear on the spot pimples but if you use it too much or leave it on too long it will burn your skin and leave a scar. The price is great and it is very effective just be careful so you don’t burn your skin.
Amanda M.
Burkburnett, TX
Personally it over dried the spots I used, caused major redness to the area surrounding the pimple it self . It just didn’t work for me, but I’m sure it will for someone else. Decent price and I’m sure it works, just not for my picky skin!
Emilie M.
Works pretty well and easy to use. I applied every night until blemishes went away. Was effective but didn’t dry out my skin so that was nice. The little tube makes it easy to squeeze out a precise amount. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Ella S.
Miami Beach, FL
this stuff is my GO TO every single day. i put this on any spots i might have before i go to bed and everything disappears in the morning i swear this product is like magic!! i one hundred percent recommend this to you if you have acne issues!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's