BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Savannah J.
Garner, NC
I’m husband has been using this product for years and I used to roll my eyes and suggest he use some of my higher end products until I developed a huge pimple and sneakily tried this, well much to my chagrin, it worked wonders! I’m now a regular user, this stuff definitely works!
Serenity Cristina V.
South Charleston
High school was a long time ago, yet I still on occasion have blemish or two. Clean and Clear Spot Treatment is my go to. I always make sure I have a tube of this in my bathroom! It dries up the blemish without drying out my face.
Kaley J.
Russellville, AR
I love this drugstore acne spot treatment. It’s very affordable and worked well for me. I would see instant results in less than 24 hours. It’s not too harsh but does have a slight sting when applying directly onto a problem spot. I also really like the smell of it!
Casey B.
oxford, MS
I love this product. I apply to white heads and under the skin bumps before i go to bed, and i can tell a significant difference when i wake up! i also apply a few times a day if i’m in a hurry to get rid of acne, and it works wonders.
Alexa W.
Greenville
Love this spot treatment! i use it every morning and evening on any acne spots after I cleanse. This is combination with a retinol treatment has done wonders for my adult acne. Does burn slightly when you put it on if you have just washed your face but is not over drying.
allie R.
I really haven't had much luck with this product. I put it on my pimples overnight and when I wake up they don't look any better. If anything this product just made my skin really dry and flakey. I definitely don't think this product is a good value.
Sydney A.
Lake City, Arkansas
The spot treatment is the best way to get rid of those pesky pimples. The packaging was very slick and nice. It was very effective! It is valued at what it is worth! No room for improvement! REALLY!
Korinne A.
Claremore
I did not enjoy this product. It did not reduce the appearance of the acne at all. I followed the directions and used it for a couple weeks and saw no difference in my acne. I will not buy it again. And I do not recommend this product.
Alura G.
This does not work. I have noticed no difference on any acne spots. It appears to do absolutely nothing and has an awful smell. Would not recommend to others. It left my skin peeling where the spot was which just made my problem worse!
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
I’ve been using this for a long time. It really is nice to just be able to use a tiny bit and focus it just where I need it instead of having to use it all over. It works really well and I notice a huge improvement after just a few uses.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this