Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,303 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Love using this for my pop up pimples. I could put this on after I wash my face and get ready for bed and then the next morning it will be completely gone! Or I could put it on in the morning and head out for work then come home being pimple free.
In the summer my skin is pretty oily I've tried this product a few times but in the end it's just pricey and no worth it in my opinion but I can say my skin is oil-free for about 2 hours. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser
Only reason it doesn’t get a 5 is because since I hardly have acne or oily skin, I can see how it won’t work for others. However, I got it from Walmart and it was cheap and worked wonders in a week. Saved my life on picture day on my forehead area.
I absolutely love this stuff! Usually after awhile my skin doesn’t react to most products but this one always helped me out and I always see results! 10 out of 10 would recommend❤️
Probably one of my go to and favorite brands. I love a lot of clean and clear products but this is a must have. I used this the days leading up to my wedding and the night prior and I woke up with zero acne
Whoever I’m breaking out, I would put some and the next day it would vanish. It gets the job done and it has lasted me a very long time. The price is very affordable and I would definitely recommend this to my other friends!
I use this mainly on the stubborn period zits, I don’t break out a lot but this also helps me get rid of one quickly without all the hassle of hiding it with concealer
I use this product whenever I get a pimple or I feel myself about to get a pimple and it works like magic! My pimples diminish in size or goes away all together. I would recommend this to everyone! Also it’s great that it doesn’t dry out my skin!
This is a great spot treatment. I really do feel like my blemishes heal very very quickly with this spot treatment- if I put it on a spot before bed I can count on it being gone totally or very much reduced with much less inflammation by morning.
Put in my skin at night with a thin layer by morning most if not all of the blemish was gone. Used all of the face. If used in the morning it left a film over where I used it and didn’t sit well with makeup
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos