Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,508 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
The results are really good, you just need to apply this 2-3 days consecutive, but it’s a little bit abrasive with the skin, feels like burning, not bad for the price
It does decrease the size of your pimple... but takes a few applications for it to do that so slightly disappointing. I think it smells nice. Gentle on skin with a gel consistency so it’s good under makeup. can be found at walmart for like $7.
If you are considering getting rid of your everyday acne, this is great. I apply this every night on my large acne spots. When I wake up, the size of the pimple has shrunk dramatically. It’s good for traveling, and works well with my oily prone skin
I have used this for over 10 years now! Really great spot treatment and very affordable. Packaging is nice and compact perfect for throwing into your bag. I would use this as a spot treatment only because it could irritate your skin otherwise.
I’ve been buying this for years. I have problematic skin and this is my go to to clear up acne. It doesn’t always work, but it does help without drying my skin out. I would definitely recommend to someone
This product was alright but my acne is never really responsive to drugstore or highend acne treatments. Prescription is the way to go for me. However, I know a lot of my friends love using this treatment. I'd say it's definitely worth trying for the price.
Does nothing for me, feels sticky, and has an okay price point. I have heard that this works wonders making spots disappear for other people, but that doesn’t help me one iota. So, maybe give it a try? But don’t expect it to be a revelation.
I tried this because I have hormonal/cystic acne and was looking for something to help it go away. It does help to a certain extent, it helped prevent and remove the smaller breakouts but didn’t do much for my cystic acne. Would recommend if you had a lighter case of acne. Also, it does sting a small but if you have broken skin so be careful!
I enjoyed this acne product, but I didn't feel like it made my acne go away any faster than other products. It1 has a nice clean smell and is smooth to apply, was a little cakey and flaked, but helped ease the throbbing and pain from my acne.
This works in the course of hours! This reduces size and redness as soon as a pimple pops up! The packaging is nice and has a solid tube. The price isn’t that bad and the feeling of this on your face is great I would recommend to others with acne problems!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos