Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,502 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I use this mainly on the stubborn period zits, I don’t break out a lot but this also helps me get rid of one quickly without all the hassle of hiding it with concealer
I use this product whenever I get a pimple or I feel myself about to get a pimple and it works like magic! My pimples diminish in size or goes away all together. I would recommend this to everyone! Also it’s great that it doesn’t dry out my skin!
This stuff works okay for people who get maybe one or two zits on their face. I have black heads and cystic pimples so this did nothing for those and although I should have figured, it didn’t make anything worse or irritate my skin which is why I gave it 3 stars
I honestly believe this was the game changer for getting rid of my acne. My only complaint is it can burn around the nose area (more sensitive area) but it just depends on the person. Doesn't get rid of ur pimple overnight but makes it smaller.
Definitely the most fast acting topical acne treatments I've purchased! A little bit goes a long way. I typically use this only at night because of its drying properties. With a quick face rinse I'm ready for the next day with a smaller pimple!
This product has a really strong smell that almost burns my nose when I use it, however, if I put it on the beginning of a pimple/already formed pimples at night, the next morning they are either drastically reduced in size/pain/appearance or even completely gone sometimes. I enjoy this product’s effectiveness and will probably continue to use it.
It does decrease the size of your pimple... but takes a few applications for it to do that so slightly disappointing. I think it smells nice. Gentle on skin with a gel consistency so it’s good under makeup. can be found at walmart for like $7.
This product was alright but my acne is never really responsive to drugstore or highend acne treatments. Prescription is the way to go for me. However, I know a lot of my friends love using this treatment. I'd say it's definitely worth trying for the price.
The results are really good, you just need to apply this 2-3 days consecutive, but it’s a little bit abrasive with the skin, feels like burning, not bad for the price
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos