Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I usually try to stick to natural skin care products, but this is a product I’d make an exception for. Anytime I have a spot that will just not go away I rush to grab this. I see instant results and it’s gone in about 2-3 days sometimes even sooner.
I love this product! It speeds up the process of my acne and it feels good when you apply it to the acne spots! I use it at night, and sometimes Right in the morning before I put on my make up. It doesn’t dry out my skin at all and I love it on my pimples because it makes them go away so fast!
I absolutely love this stuff! Usually after awhile my skin doesn’t react to most products but this one always helped me out and I always see results! 10 out of 10 would recommend❤️
Only reason it doesn’t get a 5 is because since I hardly have acne or oily skin, I can see how it won’t work for others. However, I got it from Walmart and it was cheap and worked wonders in a week. Saved my life on picture day on my forehead area.
Love using this for my pop up pimples. I could put this on after I wash my face and get ready for bed and then the next morning it will be completely gone! Or I could put it on in the morning and head out for work then come home being pimple free.
This stuff smells really great! It doesn’t have that medicine smell to it, more like an aloe and fruity smell. I love this stuff. It took away my smaller pimples in about a week or so. I would definitely recommend. I did not have any side effects.
I’m not crazy about this product. It doesn’t seem to work the way it should. It was my first time using it and probably won’t repurchase even though the price was good.
Since I do not have the acne I used to have I have been using this product on my random breakouts and it has been working amazingly. I am highly recommending you out this in your makeup bag and leave it there for when you have those nast breakouts
In the summer my skin is pretty oily I've tried this product a few times but in the end it's just pricey and no worth it in my opinion but I can say my skin is oil-free for about 2 hours. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos