BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meghan j.
Works very well! I love this so much, I use it along with proactiv and the clean & clear advantage moisturizer. Gets rid of my acne without irritating my skin. Love it! My skin type is oily, for anyone wondering.
Catherine Q.
This spot treatment got me through college! I’d use it on the big, painful pimples that always formed on my chin and it really did the trick. Super affordable and the scent was nice!
Tanya L.
Howards Grove
This brand works wonders. It quickly dries out the area with pimples and diminishes them within 48 hours. The spot treatment is worth the price; I’m a repeat user of it! No room for improvement on this product.
kayla 👑.
I like this. My mom recommended it to me instead of putting toothpaste on my face to dry out the pimple. I can say, it does get rid of the pimple and I was amazed. It runs about 6-8$ depending on where you go. Would definitely recommend purchasing if you need to get rid of a problem area quickly
Asia M.
Christiansbrg, VA
It’s a decent product but doesn’t work like I want it to. It does knockout pimples but it just takes a long time to get them gone. So overall it does work just not very quick. You definitely have to put it on the pimple several times before it’s gone.
aly🌻 D.
This is a miracle! Overnight it will clear or visibly reduce any redness and stubborn spots! It could be a little harsh for sensitive skin because of the salicylic acid but worth it
Carleigh W.
Millsboro, DE
I usually try to stick to natural skin care products, but this is a product I’d make an exception for. Anytime I have a spot that will just not go away I rush to grab this. I see instant results and it’s gone in about 2-3 days sometimes even sooner.
Ashliegh J.
N Dinwiddie, VA
VERY GOOD QUALITY! Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment I used this on my problem spots and I’d put it on before bed and go to sleep and by morning the spots were noticeably smaller. I am a repeat buyer I will buy this again and again.
Travis B.
Bloomsburg, PA
Part of my nightly routine and I rely on this product to treat and any all pimples or break outs I get. It shrinks my break outs and clears them up over night, would highly recommend trying this product for those who frequently have break out areas.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
This Clean & Clear Acne cream really dried out my skin and made it red. In addition to drying my skin out it burnt. I felt that it was very harsh on my skin. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this