Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,528 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I rate this a four because when I applied this to my skin at night, and in the morning I looked in the mirror and it's definitively not a one day process, but it eventually it will help. It would be much more helpful as an overnight acne treatment.
I felt like this product really dried my acne spot out! The packaging was nice because it would release the right amount of product for that spot without wasting it. It was a very reasonable price for what it is! Definitely recommend for those with acne.
Absolutely the best acne spot treatment I've ever used. Put it on the blemish at night and poof! In the morning it's either gone or reduced in size. I used this product a lot in my early teens and still use it occasionally today. Great value and great product.
I used this when i had cystic acne & is put it on at night & it would decrease the size of my pimples . But sometimes when you use it with certain products it will peal on your face .
Works very well! I love this so much, I use it along with proactiv and the clean & clear advantage moisturizer. Gets rid of my acne without irritating my skin. Love it! My skin type is oily, for anyone wondering.
I started using this product in January and it started to clear all my acne spots on my face right away . The only thing I didn’t like about it is that it burns my face .
This spot treatment right here is my all time OG facial product. My entire family is obsessed with it and keeps it stocked up in all the cabinets. It can get rid of nasty pimples in one night and doesn’t hurt my sensitive skin at all! Love, love, love!
To be honest this product didn’t really do much for me. It made my skin oily oddly! Which ultimately made the pimple worse than it already was and even added a few new ones. I don’t reccomend it to anyone with cystic acne either it doesn’t do anything.
I bought this product at Walgreens. It's reasonably priced. It helps spot treat my acne and it has been effective. It does t clear your skin completely, but it does help dry out your acne. I am a repeat user of the product and I will continue to buy it.
Gets rid of acne spots overnight. Extremely effective. Lessens appearance trifold, and a little goes a long way. Pea sized amount is more then enough for a small blemish.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos