Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,561 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Works really well on the small spots but be careful because it will dry your skin out very quickly. But the blemishes are gone pretty fast
Best stuff I have ever used put it on the area next day or so it's all gone. Usually I put it all over my face jist to be on the safe side.
I used this stuff before bought a whole face kit and it didnt even work for me! Like i wasted my money on this product wont ever buy again
This has really made a difference for the spots on my face and I definitely recommend this if you want something that will definitely work
I absolutely love this product! It works so easily on my skin because i have sensitive skin and this clears up my acne within a week or 2.
Best acne treatment I’ve ever used!!! Gets rid of acne in just 1 day!!! I love it!! But use sparingly! With dry out your skin if over used!
Works well for spot treatment of acne. Is somewhat oily and can be a bit harsh on sensitive skin. Would use again though as it works fast.
I have not used this product enough to give a full rating. I am looking forward to using it in the future. I love all their other products.
This is my all time favorite acne spot treatment. The consistency is nice and doesn’t leave a residue or cast like the others out there do.
Always have a spot treatment on hand because it will tremendously focus on that specific area that you apply it on. This product was great.
Q & A
Some time to time it appears big spots in my face.. Does this one really works for putting on them? How long it takes for the spots to disappear?
how quickly do u see a difference with this?
Would you recommend applying a layer of moisturizer over or under this product to prevent dryness?
Does this product work for every skin type?
I have been trying to find a quick treatment for my acne. I heard it helps reduce the size fast. How long did it take to disappear for you? And does it dry out your spot? Or irritate your skin? Help?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos