Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This stuff works wonders, makes redness go away and reduces the size so fast. Absolutely one of the favorite things to use for fast acting process
A dried up the pimple but it dried up the skin around it to to the skin was just way too dry for me I wouldn't have silly recommend this to someone
Not a huge fan. It was pricey but not effective for me personally. It is very light weight and clear so leaves not weird white spots on your face.
i don’t really see much of a difference with this it kinda just makes the spot peel but not in a good way ! i’d rather use the mario badescu one !
Its great. My skin barely breaks out, but when it does, This is my go to product. you actually do see a difference after the first day. I love it.
Product works good but is drying to your skin so you definitely need to moisturize when using it. Works fairly well for the price. Would recommend.
Este tratamiento es muy eficaz amigas, ya lo he comprado antes y me va de maravilla, se los recomiendo, en una semana empece a ver los resultados !
i'm partial to spot treatments. this one is okay but doesn't really do too much and i feel like just clogs my pores. just use tea tree oil instead
Even up against prescription acne medication, this product is my favorite! I've been using this for a few years and it's still one of my favorites.
Absolut MUST HAVE for those stubborn pimples that make a surprise appearance! I put a little dab on and within 24-48 hours it is completely gone!!!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos