Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,315 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I have never had good luck with spot treatments, this was really no different. It took a few days for my pimples to go away even while using this.
Wasn’t very effective for me. I’m used to One Spot blemish control by neutropenia that works in a day or so but this one, a week later same pimple!
Este tratamiento es muy eficaz amigas, ya lo he comprado antes y me va de maravilla, se los recomiendo, en una semana empece a ver los resultados !
I have used this product to spot treat several pimples over the course of the past 6 months and it did nothing to get rid of the pimples faster.
Doesn't clear the skin well and gave me a rash. I don't have sensitive skin and that happened so definitely a no go for people with sensitive skin
This little thing really works!!! Dot it on your pimple overnight and wake up pimple free but make sure just do a thin film to not burn your skin!
Even up against prescription acne medication, this product is my favorite! I've been using this for a few years and it's still one of my favorites.
Love this product! I use it ever time I start to break out and it works miraculously! I would recommend using the product when you're breaking out!
This product is great. If I have a small red pimple on my face before I go to bed I apply this and when I wake up you can barely tell it was there.
Life saver have b en using this for about 6 years now wouldn’t trade it for the world it saved me from so many embarrassing pimples in junior high
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos