Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,542 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
It stings and feels like it’s attacking acne but doesn’t seem to work as rapidly or effectively as to her salicylic acid gels I’ve tried in the past
I use this the moment I see a pimple forming. It dries it out. It does burn if I’ve messed with the spot but the pimple is always gone the next day.
I apply a tiny amount over a dark acne spot and in no time the dark spot is gone. Before I apply this I make sure to follow my face cleanse routine.
Need something to work fast and easy ? This is the product for you! Love how I apply it at night and the next morning I could already see a change 😍
This stuff really works and clears up a pimple. It’s inexpensive and also this small tube lasts a while because you only have to use a small amount.
I've been using this stuff since I was in high school (graduated 6 years ago) and it's always been amazing. Stops acne in progress and smells great!
Exactly what it says it does! This clears up spots within a few days! I will continue to purchase this item and recommend for others to use as well!
It helps reduce the acne spot. It works fast and efficient. The only down side is that it will dry out that area if you use it for more than 2 days.
I honestly have pretty clear skin yet every now and then a pesky blemish pops up and this dramatically decreases the size and redness within hours.
It works well, it dries out your skin where the pimple is located a little too much. Might wanna use an acne control moisturiser with this product.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos