Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,331 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
It was kind of too harsh for my skin I got a burning sensation, first time user but won't try it again, my skin is sensitive to alcohol
I do not think Clean and Clear is a very effective brand. This particular product did nothing for my acne. I feel I wasted my money trying this brand.
I do like this but if I put it on at night theres a red mark when I wake up. I think you have to use it two days in a row to truly notice a difference
This is a great product. It will help clear up a pimple overnight! If you put on too much or put it on too often, it will dry the surrounding area out.
This really helps with my acne when I have that pesky gross zit pop up. I load my zit up with this creme before bed so it can shrink my zit overnight!
This is a great drugstore acne treatment. The scent is a little strong but goes away after application. Definitely minimizes my acne the next morning!
Ive been buying this for a few years now, this works for my skin once in awhile , sometimes it will clear up the little pimples and sometimes it doesn't
I used this in high school when I had really bad acne and super oily skin. It leaves my skin moisturized but not too oily and actually gets rid of acne
This product is great for the unwanted pimples! I just put it on over night and it's dry when I wake up! Just make sure to moisturize good afterwards!
I loved it .. i buy it for my nephew now.. it's great , and fast acting got rid of my spot pimples.. i really recommend this products.. it works great.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos