Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,280 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This didn’t work @ all and found cheaper stuff that works way better didn’t meet expectations at all.... it’s smell is very harsh! Effective not at lol
OMGG this product is absolutely my favorite. It works like magic, quickly grab and put on and just wait and you'll see for yourself. Recommend this!!!
This product is great for clearing up acne but it often dries out my skin around it. My skin isn't especially sensitive but this is a little too harsh.
Clean & Clear Acne Advantage Spot Treatment is my favorite spot treatment for pop up acne. It definitely helps eliminate the time the acne is visible.
I enjoy using this product. A little bit goes a long way. My pimples seem to be lighter and not as swollen after using this product before I go to bed.
The clear gel helps conceal application, but I was still uncomfortable being seen in public after applying. the product also minimally reduced my acne
This worked for me, it just really dried out my skin where I would put it. Like REALLY dried it out. But it worked I just had to deal with the dryness
My number one go to spot treatment gel. This product dries out pimples over night! Cheap and effective! I am also able to find it at every drug store!
This is the best spot treatment I've come across. It reduced the size and redness of any pimple I've gotten over night without over drying out my skin
OK so it's not a miracle, but it definitely does it's job. A little bit goes a long way so don't over do it. Also, this product does cause sensitivity.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos