Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,535 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Good for daily use and for young people acne. Unfortunately after about a month of use my skin got used to it and stopped reacting. Good product until then
This goop killed every little zit on my face without irritating my sensitive skin. I tried the cleanser but I wasn't really a fan but this is golden.
I feel like this product is a little too drying for me for my skin type it tends to leave patches of dry skin that I need to use an exfoliant to get rid of
Dries out my skin a bit but did the job... the only thing is it smells rank! Other than that my pimples completely clear in no more than 3 days using this!
Sometimes this stuff works, sometimes it doesn’t. It did not meet my expectations for how well it worked but the tube of it did definitely last a long time
I tried this product once, along with the cleanser and toner. It really did nothing for my face. I had high hopes for this product, but I was disappointed.
This caused me some irritation and so I had to stop using it. I guess my skin is a little more sensitive than I thought. It works though, just not for me.
This product somewhat works as a spot treatment and doesn't upset my sensitive skin but it does cause the area to peel around where the product was placed.
This little guy is my secret weapon. If I catch a breakout early enough, this spot treatment clears it up within a few days. I just wish it worked faster!
Todavia lo uso ya no viene a venezuela pero yo sigo buscando la manera de utilizarlo me encanta antes utilizaba el kit q venia todo incluido q bueno era
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos