BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?2 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
leanne g.
love using this when i feel a bump peeking through! shrinks acne tremendously. you can control the amount that comes out. you will feel a sting but if works!
Beatriz F.
Fort worth, TX
I love this for spot treatments. When I feel a painful pimple about to appear I dab a little of this over night and the next morning I can't feel it anymore.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Best spot treatment ever! I have used this in the past when I purchased the Clean and Clear Acne Treatment kit. Literally, vanishes imperfections overnight.
Elyse H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I use this every time I have a pimple pop up. Just put a dab on there a couple times a day and it quickly dries it out without completely drying out my skin.
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love this product! I've used other than leave my face feels dry and tight where I use it, but this doesn't feel that way at all. It actually works for me.
Demi S.
Clearwater, FL
I get big, obnoxious, pimples on the worse days! This lightens and reduces it into completely nothing. A lot better than popping it and bleeding everywhere.
Natasha w.
I swear by this it helps my acne so much and reduces the redness. I really like this over other products because it isn't too harsh but it gets the job done
Mystye S.
Howell, MI
A little bit really goes a long way. Put this on acne spots everyday and in 2 days the marks will be gone. I love using this product and highly recommend it.
Jennie M.
Palmdale, CA
The best I've tried for stubborn acne areas, it can dry out your sky if you have sensitive/dry skin, but shrinks acne fast and makes a noticeable difference.
ANADIA F.
Are you does and every single routine that I use or maybe even if I feel that I’m having a break out but it really breaks down the blemish that I have on my
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon