Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,308 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for a couple of months now and have loved it since day one. I would definitely recommend it to others.
I use this as my go to for on the go and find acne spots! It works amazing so well and I love it for a quick treatment when in a hurry to get a clear face!
I enjoy this product but it doesn't work for all my pimples. But works pretty well. I would try it at least once if you're looking for a spot treatment.
This spot treatment does a decent job helping to clear up my acne quickly. I have found better products that work quicker, but for the price it works well.
Okay I get small zits when I start my menstrual cycle and this thing helps my zits minimize and go away. I apply at night and wash it off in the morning.
Good for daily use and for young people acne. Unfortunately after about a month of use my skin got used to it and stopped reacting. Good product until then
Regular application of this spot treatment will clear your skin up IMMEDIATELY! U have such sensitive skin but this cream is worth it. And so affordable!!
Doesn’t feel heavy/thick on the skin. I wouldn’t say it was the fasting working on my acne, but it doesn’t dry out my skin like a lot of acne products do.
I love clean and clear just not this one product. It left my skin feeling very dry and oily which I don't need any extra added oil since I'm already oily.
This product somewhat works as a spot treatment and doesn't upset my sensitive skin but it does cause the area to peel around where the product was placed.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos