BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Kyla M.
Manteo
I have been using this product for awhile now, and let me tell you how amazing it is. My acne has cleared up so much since I started using this product!!!
Chana K.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product works well on small to mid sized acne/blemishes, however, if you have something large it's not as good. Typically takes 3 days to really heal.
Erin B.
This is a great product. Can wear it at night or during the day and people won't even notice!! Also helps get rid of those difficult pimples pretty quickly
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
This is great because i am allergic to benzoil peroxide (sp) and that ingredient is NOT in this product. instead they use salicydic acid. a great product
Jen R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I really like this acne treatment. It is perfect for very quick application. I use this at the first sign of acne and it typically clears it up by morning!
Brooke K.
Richmond, VA
I have not personally used this product my my boyfriend uses this religiously and it works for him. He has moderate acne so he uses it as a spot treatment.
Angeli B.
S Chesterfld, VA
Reasons why I don't like this product. First off it makes your pimple/zit 100* bigger. It also leave acne scars. I recommend not to purchase this product.
Suzi S.
Tina, MO
I know that the ingredients in this are supposed to work with acne, but I really don't find any difference when I use it. I find honey does a better job.
Zahra D.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it takes longer depending on the size of the pimple. I just keep applying all day long as long as I’m not wearing makeup.
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
I enjoy this product but it doesn't work for all my pimples. But works pretty well. I would try it at least once if you're looking for a spot treatment.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's