Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,281 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Would HIGHLY recommend this product to people with red bumps around the forehead all I had to do is scrap the bump and apply the product worked over night!
This is a great during the day spot treatment because it's clear and can be used under makeup. I do feel it speeds up the healing and removal of a pimple.
Really helps reduce the size of pimples. I've bought this product several times (mostly because I tend to lose them lol) but it really does what it claims.
This works alright with continued use. It didn't dramatically clear my skin, but it helped with noticeable pimples. It also isn't as drying as I expected.
The only thing I use for pimples. I swear by this product. I put it on at night when needed and I see a huge difference the next morning. Awesome product.
This stuff is just as good as the high-end brands. It works great. If you have a breakout and put this on at night your pimple will be gone in the morning.
i love this product!!! i've been using it for about a year and helps to minimize acne overnight! it doesn't dry out the skin either. 10/10 would reccomend
I feel like this zit cream is effective and fast. But the color (in the tinted or white versions) is strong and usually it ends up being slightly visible.
This is so much more gentle than other spot treatments without losing effectiveness. It never burns my skin after applying it like others have in the past.
This is alright there are better oppurtunities for you. But if this is all you can find it will work. If your in a jam buy it if not opt for something else
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos