Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,535 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
The best I've tried for stubborn acne areas, it can dry out your sky if you have sensitive/dry skin, but shrinks acne fast and makes a noticeable difference.
Its ok it did clear my skin but it also did dry it just a little bit . I would use it again just not so offten . I recommend if your skin isnt too sensitive.
I started to break out so i went and got this poduct.This didn't do anything for my skin. Don't waste your money on this product. Well it didn't work for me.
Works amazing and clears up problem areas quick! Easy to use, great value, and highly recommended. Clean and clear has always been a great line of skin care.
If I use this on a pimple every morning and night for about 2-5 days the pimple will be gone it takes kinda a long time to work but when it does it's amazing
I highly recommend using this product! I honestly have to say that I have seen drastic changes over a week by cleansing my face and using is acne treatment.
I used this about two years ago helped to clear up my acne I was very impressed not sure why I stopped using it, I would defiantly repurchase this product.
I love this product! I've used other than leave my face feels dry and tight where I use it, but this doesn't feel that way at all. It actually works for me.
This stuff works wonders and has saved me many times before big events. It's never failed to get rid of the breakout and redness in a short amount of time.
Best spot treatment ever! I have used this in the past when I purchased the Clean and Clear Acne Treatment kit. Literally, vanishes imperfections overnight.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos