Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,309 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
As soon as I used this product it began to work. I absolutely recommend all clean and clear products. I have semi oily skin and this works I use it daily know!
This product is greatttt when I have a blemish it’s just pop it i. The blem is and it’s starts fading away I recommend it to a lot of people with pop up acne🤗
One and only acne medicine that I ever use, when I say you will see a big difference the next day I'm telling you it is so good and the price you can not beat
I use this at night when I have a breakout. Apply it before bed and it helps reduce the redness and size of the breakout along with making it disappear faster.
I love this product! One of my go to spot treatments. It is a little drying if you have dry skin already, but I used more moisturizer with it and it was fine.
I really like this product I feel like it reduces my pimples a lot the only thing is that it leaves a weird dry spot on the pimple if you use a lot of it
Love this, I feel like it really works at the big deep under the skin pimples when the pop up. Helps prevent them from getting bigger and then gets rid of them
This product is a lifesaver! It really helps get rid of acne when it pops up on my face. It helps those pesky zits go away quicker and without picking at them!
Excelente producto para disminuir el acné, es un poco fuerte, su textura es como de gel transparente, el aroma es fuerte, pero cumple muy bien su función
This works great! Doesn't remove the pimple completely but reduces it in size over night! It kind of stings, but it works. Rubbing Alcohol works just as well.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos