BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Shania W.
Cameron
I absolutely do not like this product it’s very irritating to the skin and it burns. I bought this at target. I do not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
ANADIA F.
Are you does and every single routine that I use or maybe even if I feel that I’m having a break out but it really breaks down the blemish that I have on my
FashionaireShe b.
Grand Prairie, TX
This product works if you use it correctly. A little harsh on the skin as it does burn upon contact. However the product does do what it's advertised to do.
Elyse H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I use this every time I have a pimple pop up. Just put a dab on there a couple times a day and it quickly dries it out without completely drying out my skin.
JEN C.
Lansdale, PA
I find that this product unfortunately does not do very much for the breakouts I get. This might be due to the nature of the breakouts more than the product.
Ella V.
I use this every night and have definitely noticed a huge difference right away. I like that it doesn’t dry out your face like most acne spot treatments do.
Olivia T.
West Union, SC
I highly recommend using this product! I honestly have to say that I have seen drastic changes over a week by cleansing my face and using is acne treatment.
Karen T.
helps to get rid of of acne. I don't need a face full of acne product but just a spot treatment on my zits. this product helps to get rid of my zits fast
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Best spot treatment ever! I have used this in the past when I purchased the Clean and Clear Acne Treatment kit. Literally, vanishes imperfections overnight.
Beatriz F.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this for spot treatments. When I feel a painful pimple about to appear I dab a little of this over night and the next morning I can't feel it anymore.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's