Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,316 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I love this product so much! I would totally recommend them to anyone. It’s easy to use and works great! It’s sold pretty much everywhere so it’s easy to find 😊
This spot remover definitely works. Not as fast as I'd like but I'd recommend to use it at night before bed. You will see improvement when you wake up for sure.
I swear by this product! It is my holy grail when I have a bad acne spot. I apply it at night and it clears up so much by the morning! Used this for many years!
it was working great at first however as time went on my skin became used to the product and it is no longer effective. but rather leaves dry patches on my face
I'd say it's good for the price and amount given . It works it used on a daily basis . I had a bit of redness after use and burning and itching while I applied.
Great product. I've used it for years and I truly think it's an amazing product. Pretty pricey for the tiny amount that you get but it definitely works wonders.
I haven't used this product in a while. When I did though i believed that it worked well. The only reason i switched was because my face was getting used to it.
It’s only meh. It smells good. But it’s a little overpriced at a price of 7 dollars. I like the clean and clear moisturizer for acne. It’s lightweight and nice.
Siempre que viene mi visita mensual.. ya ustedes saben cuál... uso está crema para que el acné que me sale en esa semana se me seque más rápido! Es súper bueno
This works great! Doesn't remove the pimple completely but reduces it in size over night! It kind of stings, but it works. Rubbing Alcohol works just as well.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos