BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brianna N.
Waukesha
This product works wonders when in comes to acne but recently I discovered that equate is very similar and for the price I would rather go with the cheaper one.
juno b.
I'd say it's good for the price and amount given . It works it used on a daily basis . I had a bit of redness after use and burning and itching while I applied.
Jackie L.
Anaheim, CA
The only good thing about this product is that it made the swelling go down on the random pimples I got but it didn't make the pimples disappear like it claims.
Cassie R.
This product is excellent! It works very well on spots, it dries them up overnight! I wouldn't recommend using this product every day because it can be drying.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I love this stuff. It only takes a tiny bit dabbed on a problem area and it seems to be cleared up within a day or so, depending on how bad the problem area is.
Kailyn M.
Tyler
Purchased at: Walmart
Effective. Harsh in smell and can cause skin the dry out a little, but absolutely does its job! Pricey for such a small tube, but it gets my thumbs up for sure!
Fatima J.
Morton Grove, IL
It’s only meh. It smells good. But it’s a little overpriced at a price of 7 dollars. I like the clean and clear moisturizer for acne. It’s lightweight and nice.
Kristina P.
Northhollywood
I wouldnt re buy it forst time user burned my face my face turned red if u have sensitive skin recommend do not use disappointing i really thought it would work
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
I haven't used this product in a while. When I did though i believed that it worked well. The only reason i switched was because my face was getting used to it.
Katelynn M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Great product. I've used it for years and I truly think it's an amazing product. Pretty pricey for the tiny amount that you get but it definitely works wonders.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this