BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Megan L.
Pasadena, TX
This did not work out for me at all. It didn’t take away any of the redness, none of the soreness, the pimple would continue to grow. It was super disappointing. I would not recommend it at all.
Kelsey S.
Louisville, KY
This product works pretty well. When you use it you can almost feel it working instantly, zapping marks away. It is just expensive. I could probably find something better for a few dollars more.
Savannah B.
I've literally been using this product since junior high. My husband uses it now too! One bottle lasts forever and it's very reasonably priced. Doesn't irritate the skin around a blemish either.
Aubrianna r.
I have owned this for year and never seem to get in a good routine of using it. I know people rave about how well it works, but I guess I haven't noticed too much of a difference to keep using it.
Sherry W.
Pasadena, CA
It's my holy grail spot treatment, used it for the last 5 years. It's great for drying out the pimple but not the skin itself. A little goes a long way so the tube lasts for awhile. The scent is also very pleasant, I can't live without it!
Cheyenne P.
This is the only product that has really helped clear up my Acne. I saw results a day later, yes I still get break outs but thanks to clean and clear it's not nearly as bad as it used to be!
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
Best product to clear up acne and keep it away! I've used this for the past 7 years! I love how it has never dried my skin out or made it red. I plan to keep using it. I recommend to everyone!
Allison B.
ELIZABETHTON, TN
This really does get ride of spots very soon after applying but if you suffer from dry skin it will most definitely effect you. It's best to apply moisturizer after the spot treatment dries.
Miranda H.
Lemon Grove, CA
This works really well, but it's not special if you look at the ingredients. Thats why I give it 4 stars, because they sell it for more than other brands that have the exact same ingredients.
Allie M.
El Paso
My spouse is the one that introduced me to this product and it definitely exceeded my expectations. I did not think it would really work but it did on most of the acne on both of our faces. It was easy to apply and easy to take off as well. I'll recommend this.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon