Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This did not work out for me at all. It didn’t take away any of the redness, none of the soreness, the pimple would continue to grow. It was super disappointing. I would not recommend it at all.
This product works pretty well. When you use it you can almost feel it working instantly, zapping marks away. It is just expensive. I could probably find something better for a few dollars more.
I've literally been using this product since junior high. My husband uses it now too! One bottle lasts forever and it's very reasonably priced. Doesn't irritate the skin around a blemish either.
I have owned this for year and never seem to get in a good routine of using it. I know people rave about how well it works, but I guess I haven't noticed too much of a difference to keep using it.
It's my holy grail spot treatment, used it for the last 5 years. It's great for drying out the pimple but not the skin itself. A little goes a long way so the tube lasts for awhile. The scent is also very pleasant, I can't live without it!
This is the only product that has really helped clear up my Acne. I saw results a day later, yes I still get break outs but thanks to clean and clear it's not nearly as bad as it used to be!
Best product to clear up acne and keep it away! I've used this for the past 7 years! I love how it has never dried my skin out or made it red. I plan to keep using it. I recommend to everyone!
This really does get ride of spots very soon after applying but if you suffer from dry skin it will most definitely effect you. It's best to apply moisturizer after the spot treatment dries.
This works really well, but it's not special if you look at the ingredients. Thats why I give it 4 stars, because they sell it for more than other brands that have the exact same ingredients.
My spouse is the one that introduced me to this product and it definitely exceeded my expectations. I did not think it would really work but it did on most of the acne on both of our faces. It was easy to apply and easy to take off as well. I'll recommend this.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos