Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,328 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
If i have a pimple and i put this on at night it is gone by the morning or if i even can feel one coming on it stops if from coming up this is seriously amazing AND EVERYONE SHOULD OWN THIS!
Great for small blemishes. It did not do much for me. I have acne prone skin. It did not keep the blemishes from returning. It also dries out your skin quite a bit.
Works well. Does cause dryness where you use it but only temporary! Don't smear it all over your face, just dot it where you have acne. Use multiple times a day and with lotion! Recommend it.
I could not use this! It stung on contact and turned my small zit into a huge red painful looking sore! My wife didn't mind it at fist but then her skin started to itch!
I love this product. I admit it doesn't make them go away overnight but it really reduces redness and swelling. I use it all the time and it makes a big difference!
My friends love this product, but DO NOT use this product if you have sensitive skin!!! However, Clean & Clear does have some awesome sensitive skin products you could use alternatively.
I use this product to get rid of new pimples and it works great for me. It burns a little because of the alcohol but once it dries it is fine and gets the job done.
Clean and clear is the best skin care products ive ever used. i use to have really bad acne and clean and clear advantage really helped me. i still use it and my skin is still so clear!
This is a really good spot treatment. I use it when I see a pimple forming and after a day or two its gone! I've gone through about 3 tubes of these and I am almost out of my current one.
I have been using this product for years and love it! i use it at night as a spot treatment and notice a decrease in size and appearance of a pimple. works wonders!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos