BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Vanessa N.
De Queen, AR
Its been some years ago that ive tried this. bit i used it to get the pop ups over night. it works the last time i used it. but since them ive had no real need for it now :)
Karina C.
I have oily skin but I don't break out that often (once or twice each month). This worked wonders for me in the beginning. But after a month or two it just stopped working.
Alexis M.
Akron, OH
A great quick fix for a pimple disaster. It doesn't work under makeup, but as an overnight treatment it really helps bring the swelling and redness to a manageable point.
rian j.
Detroit, MI
At first the product was doing what it was suppose to do and shrink your pimpples but after a couple days where i had applied the prodect my skin got really dark and flaky
Johnna L.
Evansville, IN
Every time Aunt Flo comes for a visit I always break out! Put this product on my acne spots 3 times a day and BOOM! It gets rid of all my acne spots. I love this product!
Kat F.
This product does exactly what it says it will. Apply to your blemish or breakout and within a few hours you will see improvement. This is the only spot corrector I use.
Allison M.
Huntington, NY
After finishing an entire tube of this product, I can say that it did not work for me. I tried applying it more frequently, but that did no seem to change the results.
Camille M.
Shreveport, LA
This product just works. It may not immediately resolve all break outs, but it definitely helps. It doesn't sting too badly and I've actually come to like the smell...
Emily M.
Whiteford, MD
Works well on its own or with the other clean and clear products. I use several of the clean and clear products and my face is clear for the first time in a long time.
Maria N.
It smells wonderful! It didn't dry me out and I have sensitive skin so that's saying something. Applies clear and easily. I love this product. I used it as spot treatment and saw an improvement day one.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's