Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,561 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
At first this product was great. I break out easily and this reduced my blemishes over night. But after about 3 times of using it, it stopped working for me. It just burns and nothing happens. Disappointing :(
It stings a bit like most acne treatments but you see results the next day. It basically breaks down the oily skin and it dries the skin which will later flake off. It works really fast and is great for pimples.
Ive always had really bad acne and ive tried a lot of products and this is one that works really good for me, its easy to because you can keep it in your purse and put it on to control breakouts throughout the day.
I use this a couple times a week, directly on the blemish. I usually will apply before I go to sleep and the next morning I can already see the blemish drying up.
Dries out spot but not whole face -- sometimes you have to use it for a few days before the pimple is totally gone! I always pop pimples and then apply this, and it works magic! I will definitely buy it again.
I personally like the white ones that dry on your skin, this one does the trick but because I use it over night I put it on and am never sure if its still there.
I was fortunate enough to make it 20 years of my life without any acne. I started losing weight and I suddenly had terrible skin. This is the only spot treatment that worked for me.
C & C Acne Spot Treatment works great for clearing up minor blemishes, but I don't advise using it all over your face. You will wake up with skin that feels like leather and it will cause uneven skin tones.
This product is not so good because as I apply it on give me this tingling feeling and then it starts burning and it hurts pretty much isn't really do much but just makes more red
Great spot treatment. I saw my acne finished overnight. Might sting a bit if you have already popped the pimple first, but the sting lasts only a couple seconds. Highly recommend!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos