BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah T.
Tampa, FL
At first this product was great. I break out easily and this reduced my blemishes over night. But after about 3 times of using it, it stopped working for me. It just burns and nothing happens. Disappointing :(
Kylie A.
It stings a bit like most acne treatments but you see results the next day. It basically breaks down the oily skin and it dries the skin which will later flake off. It works really fast and is great for pimples.
Carlee C.
Modesto, CA
Ive always had really bad acne and ive tried a lot of products and this is one that works really good for me, its easy to because you can keep it in your purse and put it on to control breakouts throughout the day.
Dallas S.
Dayton, OH
I use this a couple times a week, directly on the blemish. I usually will apply before I go to sleep and the next morning I can already see the blemish drying up.
Lena O.
Dries out spot but not whole face -- sometimes you have to use it for a few days before the pimple is totally gone! I always pop pimples and then apply this, and it works magic! I will definitely buy it again.
Aleksandra K.
LOS ANGELES
I personally like the white ones that dry on your skin, this one does the trick but because I use it over night I put it on and am never sure if its still there.
Samantha H.
South Easton, MA
I was fortunate enough to make it 20 years of my life without any acne. I started losing weight and I suddenly had terrible skin. This is the only spot treatment that worked for me.
haneka h.
Chandler, AZ
C & C Acne Spot Treatment works great for clearing up minor blemishes, but I don't advise using it all over your face. You will wake up with skin that feels like leather and it will cause uneven skin tones.
Araceli A.
This product is not so good because as I apply it on give me this tingling feeling and then it starts burning and it hurts pretty much isn't really do much but just makes more red
Karen F.
Streamwood, IL
Great spot treatment. I saw my acne finished overnight. Might sting a bit if you have already popped the pimple first, but the sting lasts only a couple seconds. Highly recommend!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this