BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Carolina A.
Henderson, NV
I dont get acne often but when i do this is my go to!!!! It makes my pimples disappear over night its insane! i would definitely recommend and continue to use this!
Chelsea M.
Lakewood, NJ
Come my time of the month zits and pimples seem to have a party on my face! This on the spot treatment really works well for me! I have oily skin and it seems to help with that also. Love it!
Ashley R.
Springtown, TX
Whenever i feel a pimple coming this is my best friend. i put it on at night and the next morning i seen no pimple that would of developed without it. i love using this
Michelle W.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Besides clinique, this is my favorite spot-treatment gel out of all drugstore kinds. This one has by far worked the best and I almost always see results the next day.
Iraida D.
Rialto, CA
I absolutely love this product. It really does helps to bring down the inflammation of a spot. It really does work fast. I would put it over night and spots would down down by the next morning. It did nit irritate my skin.
Emily K.
It was really good in the beginning but I found that the more times I used it, the more of an immunity my skin built up to it. It also really dried out my skin and left dry patches but more oily types might like it better.
Sadie S.
Cannon Falls, MN
This is the best product ive ever tried. Within about 2 days my pimples are totally gone. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who needs their acne cleared up fast.
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
I loved this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is a very high quality product that has been absolutely super to have and use. I definitely will buy this product again and again!
Elizabeth K.
Springtown, TX
Been using this for years. It doesn't clear 100% overnight but it does reduce swelling and redness overnight. Great for the stressful zits on prom or wedding days.
Sarah B.
Provdence Frg, VA
I tend to get breakouts on my chin pretty frequently. I keep the acne spot treatment with me to apply any time a breakout pops up and it has really helped dry up my breakouts quickly.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's