Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,281 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I dont get acne often but when i do this is my go to!!!! It makes my pimples disappear over night its insane! i would definitely recommend and continue to use this!
Come my time of the month zits and pimples seem to have a party on my face! This on the spot treatment really works well for me! I have oily skin and it seems to help with that also. Love it!
Whenever i feel a pimple coming this is my best friend. i put it on at night and the next morning i seen no pimple that would of developed without it. i love using this
Besides clinique, this is my favorite spot-treatment gel out of all drugstore kinds. This one has by far worked the best and I almost always see results the next day.
I absolutely love this product. It really does helps to bring down the inflammation of a spot. It really does work fast. I would put it over night and spots would down down by the next morning. It did nit irritate my skin.
It was really good in the beginning but I found that the more times I used it, the more of an immunity my skin built up to it. It also really dried out my skin and left dry patches but more oily types might like it better.
This is the best product ive ever tried. Within about 2 days my pimples are totally gone. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who needs their acne cleared up fast.
I loved this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is a very high quality product that has been absolutely super to have and use. I definitely will buy this product again and again!
Been using this for years. It doesn't clear 100% overnight but it does reduce swelling and redness overnight. Great for the stressful zits on prom or wedding days.
I tend to get breakouts on my chin pretty frequently. I keep the acne spot treatment with me to apply any time a breakout pops up and it has really helped dry up my breakouts quickly.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos