BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cindy R.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite, works wonderful for my skin. It takes away ache fast. Just remember everyone has different skin type, but this works good and it have a economical price
Stephanie C.
BEST OVERNIGHT ZIT ZAPPER! Place this on a pimple over night and it will be almost GONE by morning. Just don't use it too much on the same spot because it might scar.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
This has saved me through all of my breakouts since middle school. It definitely reduces the life of my zit dramatically and it reduces swelling, redness, and pain!
Amrin Z.
Astoria, NY
I use this when I feel a pimple coming. It works great. I usually have to use it two to three times before it can really dry out the pimple and stop it from coming.
Kate B.
Charlotte, NC
The product works great, but the packaging gets gross before I have a chance to use it all. I use it infrequently for minor breakouts, so I don't go through it quickly, but it gets annoying to re-buy a full product because the packaging doesn't hold up
Cory E.
I always have a spot treatment handy and this one is one of my favorites. Put it on any blemishes at night, and when you wake up, they will be significantly reduced or gone!
Elisabeth H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I feel like this product doesn't do what it says tit will, at least for my skin. It is definitely drying, but I find the results are pretty slow, like over the course of several days, and I think my pimple would probably be gone in that time span anyway.
Carrie R.
Savage, MN
It's a good basic acne treatment but I don't think it dramatically dries acne up quickly. Overall pretty gentle but it can dry your skin out if you use it too much.
Isabel V.
Bronx, NY
I love this I use it because I have a lot of bad break out and had use other products that only broke me out even worst but I like this one just a little bit and it work love iitttt!!
Colleen A.
Evansville, IN
This is probably the best spot treatment I've used so far. I put it on after my shower, before bed, and in the morning when I have a problem area. In a day or two at the most, it's gone!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this