Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,532 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
My favorite, works wonderful for my skin. It takes away ache fast. Just remember everyone has different skin type, but this works good and it have a economical price
BEST OVERNIGHT ZIT ZAPPER! Place this on a pimple over night and it will be almost GONE by morning. Just don't use it too much on the same spot because it might scar.
This has saved me through all of my breakouts since middle school. It definitely reduces the life of my zit dramatically and it reduces swelling, redness, and pain!
I use this when I feel a pimple coming. It works great. I usually have to use it two to three times before it can really dry out the pimple and stop it from coming.
The product works great, but the packaging gets gross before I have a chance to use it all. I use it infrequently for minor breakouts, so I don't go through it quickly, but it gets annoying to re-buy a full product because the packaging doesn't hold up
I always have a spot treatment handy and this one is one of my favorites. Put it on any blemishes at night, and when you wake up, they will be significantly reduced or gone!
I feel like this product doesn't do what it says tit will, at least for my skin. It is definitely drying, but I find the results are pretty slow, like over the course of several days, and I think my pimple would probably be gone in that time span anyway.
It's a good basic acne treatment but I don't think it dramatically dries acne up quickly. Overall pretty gentle but it can dry your skin out if you use it too much.
I love this I use it because I have a lot of bad break out and had use other products that only broke me out even worst but I like this one just a little bit and it work love iitttt!!
This is probably the best spot treatment I've used so far. I put it on after my shower, before bed, and in the morning when I have a problem area. In a day or two at the most, it's gone!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos