Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,792 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I really like this product and its one of the few skincare products I buy on a consistant basis but I have to be careful with it, it definitely dries up a pimple pretty quickly but it can also irritate my sensitive skin so be aware of how harsh it can be
This product reduces the size of pimples. It does not completely erase the whole pimple. After several applications over a week, the pimples diminish. I don't like apply it all the time over a long period of time.
I was pleasantly surprised to find out this product actually works well for my combination skin type. It didn't clear breakouts completely over night but it made a huge difference and helped them go away WAY faster!
I use to use this all the time when I had break outs randomly. It really cleared them up and I would usually do it at night and sleep in it. I got mine at Walmart.
Clean and Clear products are always hit or miss for me. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. This product works okay though, it doesn't get rid of every zit but it can help the big ones a bad day go down faster.
I loved this product! I put it on at night and in the morning my acne already looked better! It was very effective. I would highly recommend to anybody. It was smooth and soft on my skin. This is a great product.
I love this product so much. It immediately dries out any pimple or bump that I have. The weird thing about this is, when I apply it before bed, in the morning, usually my bump will be ready to pop (aka turns into a whitehead). This does not bother me.
I found this to work well, as long as you reapply it. I have to use it once a day until the spot clears up, and it usually takes 2-4 days for this to clear it up completely. It works good though it you keep using it.
My acne is under control enough that I now only need a spot treatment and I always use this. It's very quick and easy and also helps reduce my acne in a shorter amount of time and also doesn't interfere with my makeup.
This product is awesome! i used it before i went to bed on a pimple & when i woke up it was gone. it helps when you have a painful zit to help w/ rednish & help it stop hurting. i have very sensitive skin & this doesn't make me sore or dry me out either.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos