BY CLEAN & CLEAR #10 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Danielle C.
Helotes, Tx
I really like this product and its one of the few skincare products I buy on a consistant basis but I have to be careful with it, it definitely dries up a pimple pretty quickly but it can also irritate my sensitive skin so be aware of how harsh it can be
Karina (Reiny) C.
Hawthorne, NJ
This product reduces the size of pimples. It does not completely erase the whole pimple. After several applications over a week, the pimples diminish. I don't like apply it all the time over a long period of time.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
I was pleasantly surprised to find out this product actually works well for my combination skin type. It didn't clear breakouts completely over night but it made a huge difference and helped them go away WAY faster!
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
I use to use this all the time when I had break outs randomly. It really cleared them up and I would usually do it at night and sleep in it. I got mine at Walmart.
Madison W.
Tulsa, OK
Clean and Clear products are always hit or miss for me. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. This product works okay though, it doesn't get rid of every zit but it can help the big ones a bad day go down faster.
I loved this product! I put it on at night and in the morning my acne already looked better! It was very effective. I would highly recommend to anybody. It was smooth and soft on my skin. This is a great product.
♛ M.
Eastman , GA
I love this product so much. It immediately dries out any pimple or bump that I have. The weird thing about this is, when I apply it before bed, in the morning, usually my bump will be ready to pop (aka turns into a whitehead). This does not bother me.
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
I found this to work well, as long as you reapply it. I have to use it once a day until the spot clears up, and it usually takes 2-4 days for this to clear it up completely. It works good though it you keep using it.
Nicole D.
My acne is under control enough that I now only need a spot treatment and I always use this. It's very quick and easy and also helps reduce my acne in a shorter amount of time and also doesn't interfere with my makeup.
Angel N.
South Glens Falls, NY
This product is awesome! i used it before i went to bed on a pimple & when i woke up it was gone. it helps when you have a painful zit to help w/ rednish & help it stop hurting. i have very sensitive skin & this doesn't make me sore or dry me out either.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon