BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
This stuff is a great preventative product. If I start to see a blemish begin I start applying this. It is not as strong at getting rid of an already existing blemish.
Kristen H.
Cusseta, GA
Ive used this product fir many years & it works great. use it on pimples before they get out of control & on ones that are already inflamed. i use the whole clean & clear line for best results.
Jessica D.
Porter Ranch, CA
I use this product when I have really bad break outs. In about 2 days it isn't completely gone but the redness has gone away and the breakout is much smaller than it originally was. This has been staple product for me for years.
Ebony W.
Cambria Heights , New York
I was breaking out before a pageant and i was so heartbroken. but this product saved me. the applicator is precise and sanitary.this product works fast, and it is affordable!

PS. I WON! :)
Sarah B.
When I have a bad break out I always reach for this stuff. It works well. Normally getting rid of a pimple in 24-48 hours. I wish the tube was bigger but it works well.
Mandy H.
Brooklyn, NY
It didn't really do much for my acne at all. On top of that my face would sting when I put it on top of any kind of previous/open acne wounds. Definitely not enjoyable.
Rebeca I.
This is a pretty good spot treatment, dries out the blemish really fast (like in 2 days if you use it while you sleep), the tube last a long time and the price is good
Heather G.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this as a spot treatment for cystic spots. It reduces the size, redness and relieves the pain very quickly. I'd say it improves spots 40% faster than using nothing at all. Definatley worth the money and it lasts a long time since a little goes a long way.
Amber A.
Chesterfield, MI
Besides the fact that it burns when you put this on a blemish, it is amazing. You will notice in a day a size difference. Pretty much zaps the blemish and dries it up.
Dolly H.
San Jose, CA
I bought this hoping that I could get rid of acne or at least reduce inflammation. Unfortunately it did nothing and I saw no difference after using it. Useless product and not worth the money.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's