BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Evie C.
Glasgow
Really like this, it works so well. Usually put it on an area at night after washing my face and by the morning, my spot has dramatically improved. It really does make the spot go away quicker, although it can really sting if you have broken skin. Also the tube lasts long too!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I like Clean and Clear Acne products because they are gentle. This one takes a while to work for me. I have been using it for a long time. I guess I need something stronger.
Brianna D.
I'm in love with this product! It works really well overnight and I saw an instant decrease in my acne just the first night. Whenever I run out I immediately run to a local drugstore to buy a new one! I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
Lauren A.
On the of chance I do get some acne, all I have to do is apply a little bit of this is overnight and the next morning it is gone! Definitely recommend, it dries out pimples!
Khadija C.
Atlanta, GA
I love clean and clear but if you don't have a proper moisturizer it can dry your skin excessively. So if you use this product without moisturizer I recommend a small amount.
Jenny S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love this. It definitely does help me with minor breakouts without wanting to use anything that will effect the rest of my face. This helps specific areas, which I love.
Abby G.
Menomonie, WI
I was blessed with dry skin so I don't have much acne but when I do, it's stubborn and won't go away. Applying a dab of this treatment dries out the pimple and usually by the next day it is gone.
Sonia C.
Fitchburg
Good spot treatment. Packaging size and shape is smart for the product. Standard product, nothing fancy but does it's job well. Easy to find and easy to use and apply.
Katie M.
Gaffney, SC
This product actually works really well regardless of price. Consistency is key when using though. You really start to notice results after the first couple days of use.
kali m.
1705 dunwoody ln. waunakee wi
This product was very well for my oily skin. I have had break outs and I'd buy this product that would help my skin for a amazing price to. I definitely recommend this product to other people if you have acne and want it gone fast.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's