Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,328 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Really like this, it works so well. Usually put it on an area at night after washing my face and by the morning, my spot has dramatically improved. It really does make the spot go away quicker, although it can really sting if you have broken skin. Also the tube lasts long too!
I like Clean and Clear Acne products because they are gentle. This one takes a while to work for me. I have been using it for a long time. I guess I need something stronger.
I'm in love with this product! It works really well overnight and I saw an instant decrease in my acne just the first night. Whenever I run out I immediately run to a local drugstore to buy a new one! I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
On the of chance I do get some acne, all I have to do is apply a little bit of this is overnight and the next morning it is gone! Definitely recommend, it dries out pimples!
I love clean and clear but if you don't have a proper moisturizer it can dry your skin excessively. So if you use this product without moisturizer I recommend a small amount.
I love this. It definitely does help me with minor breakouts without wanting to use anything that will effect the rest of my face. This helps specific areas, which I love.
I was blessed with dry skin so I don't have much acne but when I do, it's stubborn and won't go away. Applying a dab of this treatment dries out the pimple and usually by the next day it is gone.
Good spot treatment. Packaging size and shape is smart for the product. Standard product, nothing fancy but does it's job well. Easy to find and easy to use and apply.
This product actually works really well regardless of price. Consistency is key when using though. You really start to notice results after the first couple days of use.
This product was very well for my oily skin. I have had break outs and I'd buy this product that would help my skin for a amazing price to. I definitely recommend this product to other people if you have acne and want it gone fast.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos