BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sydnie S.
I loved this when I first used it! But to tell the truth, it dried out my skin A LOT. I have lots of problem spots, so using it every day made my skin flaky. But it did get rid of redness well, and battled the pimples well. It was okay, probably not the best for sensitive skin.
Marie L.
Riverside, CA
This product might dry out your skin enough to where the zit shrinks up...but the drying really prolongs the healing time. I think there are better products out there. However, for the price it is okay.
Samantha K.
Deland, FL
I love the sensation you get the moment you put it on your skin. You can feel it working the way it tingles. It works well and my pimples are smaller and better looking. I can actually see the difference!
DANIELLE W.
Gastonia, NC
Do not expect and overnight miracle with this product. It does work, but takes more than 24 hours. I usually see results within two days of applying this to a problem spot. I use it regularly and would recommend to friends and family.
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Clean & Clear has been my go-to product for years! I love the new Advantage products--this product in particular works so well! I was really impressed with how fast it worked!
Lauren A.
On the of chance I do get some acne, all I have to do is apply a little bit of this is overnight and the next morning it is gone! Definitely recommend, it dries out pimples!
Evie C.
Glasgow
Really like this, it works so well. Usually put it on an area at night after washing my face and by the morning, my spot has dramatically improved. It really does make the spot go away quicker, although it can really sting if you have broken skin. Also the tube lasts long too!
Brianna D.
I'm in love with this product! It works really well overnight and I saw an instant decrease in my acne just the first night. Whenever I run out I immediately run to a local drugstore to buy a new one! I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I like Clean and Clear Acne products because they are gentle. This one takes a while to work for me. I have been using it for a long time. I guess I need something stronger.
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
I suggest using this when you first spot a pimple. It doesn't seem to work well if you've had the pimple more than one day. I haven't had any burning, stinging, or dryness.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this