Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I loved this when I first used it! But to tell the truth, it dried out my skin A LOT. I have lots of problem spots, so using it every day made my skin flaky. But it did get rid of redness well, and battled the pimples well. It was okay, probably not the best for sensitive skin.
This product might dry out your skin enough to where the zit shrinks up...but the drying really prolongs the healing time. I think there are better products out there. However, for the price it is okay.
I love the sensation you get the moment you put it on your skin. You can feel it working the way it tingles. It works well and my pimples are smaller and better looking. I can actually see the difference!
Do not expect and overnight miracle with this product. It does work, but takes more than 24 hours. I usually see results within two days of applying this to a problem spot. I use it regularly and would recommend to friends and family.
Clean & Clear has been my go-to product for years! I love the new Advantage products--this product in particular works so well! I was really impressed with how fast it worked!
On the of chance I do get some acne, all I have to do is apply a little bit of this is overnight and the next morning it is gone! Definitely recommend, it dries out pimples!
Really like this, it works so well. Usually put it on an area at night after washing my face and by the morning, my spot has dramatically improved. It really does make the spot go away quicker, although it can really sting if you have broken skin. Also the tube lasts long too!
I'm in love with this product! It works really well overnight and I saw an instant decrease in my acne just the first night. Whenever I run out I immediately run to a local drugstore to buy a new one! I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
I like Clean and Clear Acne products because they are gentle. This one takes a while to work for me. I have been using it for a long time. I guess I need something stronger.
I suggest using this when you first spot a pimple. It doesn't seem to work well if you've had the pimple more than one day. I haven't had any burning, stinging, or dryness.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos