Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,722 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I have combination skin. This product does a great job clearing up mild breakouts on the most oily areas. It is great to use after a newly washed face and right before bedtime. It dries out large zits fast.
These works pretty well at drying out spots and helping with marks which I appreciate. Just use it as a treatment before my night moisturizer. Doesn't work for cystic spots though
Love it! I'm allergic to the ingredients in most spot treatments but this one uses a different ingredient that does not break me out. I use it on all my pesky pimples that won't go away with face wash. I'll forever be a clean and clear fan.
This is the best acne spot treatment ever. A tiny bit goes the longest way. However, it burns like a mother lover. So if you have sensitive skin you may want to steer clear. Otherwise it's a great investment
Clean and Clear works very well and this spot treatment is a life saver. I use the Clean & Clear line and it is very affordable! I use the spot treatment with a moisturizer because it can be very drying.
I've used this product in the past for spot treating acne. It reduces redness and appearance of blemish. I don't use anymore because it dries out skin which I don't like. Too much alcohol for me.
Does this fix the root of the problem? No. Does this dry out a pesky pimple quickly? absolutely. May leave behind a dry patch because of the benzyl peroxide - but hey, it works!
I've been using this product for a while, since I am a fan of J&J products. It is gentle on my skin and goes on clearly. It is not too strong and doesn't cause my face to break out.
This was a life saver for me in high school. Now that I'm older, I try to use more natural products on my sensitive skin but when I have a serious blemish I still turn to this. Great treatment from the drugstore.
This thing is magic, I love it! Doesn't leave residue when you use it, I apply my makeup after and it works perfect. Super affordable, great amount of product and never a disappointment. Definitely recommend!!!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos