Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,316 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I love anything clean and clear. I got a prescription for Tetenoin cream for my blackheads and problem areas and I went back to clean and clear as it works just as good if not better
I started using this product right away when I could see a pimple starting to form and by the next day it was gone! This product works really well and I'm really glad that I bought it
I like this product but my skin is somewhat sensitive. I cant wear it every night because I believe that my face starts turning pinkish red and it irritates my eyes, but it does work.
This product works great! It clears up redness and makes your skin feel more smoother! It also reduces the size of breakouts! If you have bad acne or maybe a little i would definitely try this product out!
I love the spot treatment! I bought the Advantage starter pack and this was included. It worked great! I'm on my second tube of this and I don't think I will ever stop buying this.
This product will dry out your breakout perfectly over night. This spot treatment is by far my favorite drug store acne treatment. Only use a little though, because it is super drying and may cause peeling.
I actually used this product a few years back and it really did help clear up my acne. for the price, I would recommend this to those of you who have acne but don't want to spend a lot on acne treating products
I love the spot treatment! I put it on before bed and it's gone in the morning when I wake up! I bought this product from Walmart and it exceeded my expectations. It was effective.
I use this product every other day, it works wonders. It does really dry out your skin so try to use it every other day, I only use clean and clear products and this one is a must.
I bought this after my roommate used it and it worked. I have oily skin and it dried me out really bad to where ever I had placed it was flaky and gross but didn't help with my acne
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos