Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,289 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Bought this as an alternative for my usual acne spot treatment cream. It didn't work quite as well, but it did help reduce redness and a made a few of my smaller blemishes disappear.
One of my favorite treatments to get rid of acne/fade scars. I have been using this for about a year now and the appearance and brightness of my acne scars has drastically went down.
This works really well, the downside being that it dries out your skin so you will need to use a moisturizer afterwards but is worth it. Use this if you have a big event coming up.
I've tried the clean and clear acne spot treatment and it really does work! You squeeze the product on your finger or your pimple, you can rub it on and leave it on for 3-4 minutes.
My go to spot treatment when I have a pimple that just won't go away! It makes it go away in such a short time. Definitely gentle on my skin and I love it...have been a user for years!
This spot treatment is always so helpful when I am experiencing a breakout. Just dab a little on your spots and go to sleep! In the morning there is always a noticeable difference.
This has to be the best affordable acne treatment there is!! I put this on at night and then I wake up and it's gone!! I love this sooo much, many people say the tube is to small but no, you only need a little
I have been using this product for about 2 years or so now, and it seems to work best if you put in on at night and sleep with it through the night. Usually in the morning, the blemish is smaller, less noticeable, dried and even sometimes healed.
I have been using this for two years now and it still continues to work over the course of two days! It is definitely one of the most effective products I own and its affordable!
I love this especially if you put it on right when u see your pimple over night is the best it takes my acne away over night even if you still put make-up over it and reapply when you remove your make up i have no problems it actually works !
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos