BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Idania M.
Es el tratamiento mas efectivo que conosco para el acne es un poco fuerte y recomiendo usarlo de noche o tambien de dia pero.con un protector fuerte que pueda proteger de los rayos UV. Efectiva y muy recomemdada.
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
I love this product so much I've repurchased I can't remember how many times. It's amazing I clear up my acne like no other product. I use the whole Clean & Clear Advantage Acne System.
Shelby V.
I used this for a long time and it always bleached my clothing, dried out my skin and then my skin got used to it. I've tried other products that work better, but are also more expensive.
Kaycee S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This product works great! It give you that tingling sensation so you know its getting rid of all that bacteria. I usually put it on at night before bed and in the morning poof! its gone!
Eva L.
Inwood, WV
There isnt neccessarily immediate results, but if you put this stuff on before bed and let it sit overnight, in my experience the pimple has been gone by morning.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
This works great for when you feel a pimple coming. Just put it on before bed and by morning its basically gone works great and isn't too pricey. And it actually works so that's a plus.
Christina H.
Rupert
I have this product and I use it quite frequently! Igor it al Walmart and it works great! It's not very expensive but well worth the money! I would definitely encourage people to use it if they're prone to break outs!
Kate T.
BUFORD, GA
The Advantage Acne Spot treatment is one of the many products I have tried over the years. Unfortunately I did not find it to be the best one. It helped but was not the most helpful one.
jessica s.
Post Mills, VT
This stuff never failed to help sooth an irritated pimple. just a dab on the problem spot and it would instantly feel better, and would look noticably less irritated within 10 minutes.
Josie P.
San luis, AZ
When i first saw this at the store I really though it would take away the little red spots that were left from my acne, But I didn't do much as i expected. It does diminish the spots very little but not completely.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's