Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,328 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Es el tratamiento mas efectivo que conosco para el acne es un poco fuerte y recomiendo usarlo de noche o tambien de dia pero.con un protector fuerte que pueda proteger de los rayos UV. Efectiva y muy recomemdada.
I love this product so much I've repurchased I can't remember how many times. It's amazing I clear up my acne like no other product. I use the whole Clean & Clear Advantage Acne System.
I used this for a long time and it always bleached my clothing, dried out my skin and then my skin got used to it. I've tried other products that work better, but are also more expensive.
This product works great! It give you that tingling sensation so you know its getting rid of all that bacteria. I usually put it on at night before bed and in the morning poof! its gone!
There isnt neccessarily immediate results, but if you put this stuff on before bed and let it sit overnight, in my experience the pimple has been gone by morning.
This works great for when you feel a pimple coming. Just put it on before bed and by morning its basically gone works great and isn't too pricey. And it actually works so that's a plus.
I have this product and I use it quite frequently! Igor it al Walmart and it works great! It's not very expensive but well worth the money! I would definitely encourage people to use it if they're prone to break outs!
The Advantage Acne Spot treatment is one of the many products I have tried over the years. Unfortunately I did not find it to be the best one. It helped but was not the most helpful one.
This stuff never failed to help sooth an irritated pimple. just a dab on the problem spot and it would instantly feel better, and would look noticably less irritated within 10 minutes.
When i first saw this at the store I really though it would take away the little red spots that were left from my acne, But I didn't do much as i expected. It does diminish the spots very little but not completely.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos