Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,508 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product really works . It works great , it has nice packaging . It’s not that pricey either it’s actually great value . It is really effective and did not disappoint . There is a little room for improvement though !
This is a staple in my house! I get random pimples all the time and I apply this every 8 hours and depending on the size of the pimple it will be gone in 8 hours! LOVE THIS MIRACLE STUFF!!
This is an amazing product for blackheads. It is not at all drying or irritating, and can be used multiple times. Would recommend this for anyone with blackheads or any type of acne.
I have this product and I use it quite frequently! Igor it al Walmart and it works great! It's not very expensive but well worth the money! I would definitely encourage people to use it if they're prone to break outs!
if you have a sudden spot pop up, this product is great to help get rid of it!!! it’s definitely not too pricey for how well it works!!! it eliminates the spot by the time you wake up!! i would 10/10 recommend this!!
There isnt neccessarily immediate results, but if you put this stuff on before bed and let it sit overnight, in my experience the pimple has been gone by morning.
Gets rid of acne in a flash. I try not to use it on the same spot daily as it is very potent. It can cause some irritation. It's a great value for such quick results. I would buy again.
I used this for a long time and it always bleached my clothing, dried out my skin and then my skin got used to it. I've tried other products that work better, but are also more expensive.
Bought this product for my teenage acne prone skin and this product is good for putting on at night. I found It worked best when putting it on top of your trouble spots at night without rubbing it on. Definitely a good product to use on your breakouts.
This is the stuff. I've used this since 2008 it's perfect for those pimples that just appear of night. this stuff dries them out. However, it does sting a little and it has a smell to it.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos