BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kendra W.
Rockmart, GA
This product really works . It works great , it has nice packaging . It’s not that pricey either it’s actually great value . It is really effective and did not disappoint . There is a little room for improvement though !
Teressa H.
Hot Springs , AR
This is a staple in my house! I get random pimples all the time and I apply this every 8 hours and depending on the size of the pimple it will be gone in 8 hours! LOVE THIS MIRACLE STUFF!!
Lauren G.
Strongsville
This is an amazing product for blackheads. It is not at all drying or irritating, and can be used multiple times. Would recommend this for anyone with blackheads or any type of acne.
Christina H.
Rupert
I have this product and I use it quite frequently! Igor it al Walmart and it works great! It's not very expensive but well worth the money! I would definitely encourage people to use it if they're prone to break outs!
karleigh s.
Sweetwater
if you have a sudden spot pop up, this product is great to help get rid of it!!! it’s definitely not too pricey for how well it works!!! it eliminates the spot by the time you wake up!! i would 10/10 recommend this!!
Eva L.
Inwood, WV
There isnt neccessarily immediate results, but if you put this stuff on before bed and let it sit overnight, in my experience the pimple has been gone by morning.
Carly L.
Haslet, TX
Gets rid of acne in a flash. I try not to use it on the same spot daily as it is very potent. It can cause some irritation. It's a great value for such quick results. I would buy again.
Shelby V.
I used this for a long time and it always bleached my clothing, dried out my skin and then my skin got used to it. I've tried other products that work better, but are also more expensive.
Seo Young J.
Bought this product for my teenage acne prone skin and this product is good for putting on at night. I found It worked best when putting it on top of your trouble spots at night without rubbing it on. Definitely a good product to use on your breakouts.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
This is the stuff. I've used this since 2008 it's perfect for those pimples that just appear of night. this stuff dries them out. However, it does sting a little and it has a smell to it.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this