BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Raheemah P.
I tried it and I have really bad oily scne prone skin and it didn't work at all.But my freind tried it and she doesn't really have that many spots a few here and there and it worked on her.
Leslie C.
Not only does the Clean and Clear Dual Moisturizer help keep my skin happy, this spot treatment goes above and beyond to help hit to hot spots. It helps reduce redness and the life of blemishes.
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
This is a beauty must have! Put it on overnight on spots and they're gone in the morning. It's gentile on your skin too. Bought it at Walmart for relatively inexpensive and haven't stopped using it since!
Estefi B.
Laredo, TX
I would say its an average product. It doesn't delete totally breakouts but if you apply it on time before they actually come out, it may help to dry them, thus making them go away faster.
Danbi Y.
Amarillo, TX
I used this during my teen years and it worked really well. The problem is that it only helps your acne temporarily. It is much better to spend more time and money on basic skin cleansing products than spot treatments.
Kayla C.
Fairmount, GA
Works very well! Great for spot treatments that you need to clear up. I usually put on at night. But if I need to add in the morning, I let it dry enough before applying primer and makeup.
Cassandra H.
Every time I get a breakout, I apply this after washing my face and using a toner, then moisturizer on my breakouts. If not the next day, the day after the blemish is gone! Miracle worker.
Sharon L.
This Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment gel works well. It is my first time using this and it's performance was satisfactory. It met my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Amanda S.
Mesa, AZ
Didn't work the best for me made my face feel odd didn't remove the blemishes at all for me. And the smell is funky. If its on my face I want it to smell less sweaty. That's just my experience.
Yuliannes G.
perfecta crema para eliminar impurezas como puntos negros en muy poco tiempo, ayuda a que tu cutis quede sin marcas, y no tiende a producir ningun tipo de ardor. es excelente la recomiendo.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's