Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,292 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I tried it and I have really bad oily scne prone skin and it didn't work at all.But my freind tried it and she doesn't really have that many spots a few here and there and it worked on her.
Not only does the Clean and Clear Dual Moisturizer help keep my skin happy, this spot treatment goes above and beyond to help hit to hot spots. It helps reduce redness and the life of blemishes.
This is a beauty must have! Put it on overnight on spots and they're gone in the morning. It's gentile on your skin too. Bought it at Walmart for relatively inexpensive and haven't stopped using it since!
I would say its an average product. It doesn't delete totally breakouts but if you apply it on time before they actually come out, it may help to dry them, thus making them go away faster.
I used this during my teen years and it worked really well. The problem is that it only helps your acne temporarily. It is much better to spend more time and money on basic skin cleansing products than spot treatments.
Works very well! Great for spot treatments that you need to clear up. I usually put on at night. But if I need to add in the morning, I let it dry enough before applying primer and makeup.
Every time I get a breakout, I apply this after washing my face and using a toner, then moisturizer on my breakouts. If not the next day, the day after the blemish is gone! Miracle worker.
This Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment gel works well. It is my first time using this and it's performance was satisfactory. It met my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Didn't work the best for me made my face feel odd didn't remove the blemishes at all for me. And the smell is funky. If its on my face I want it to smell less sweaty. That's just my experience.
perfecta crema para eliminar impurezas como puntos negros en muy poco tiempo, ayuda a que tu cutis quede sin marcas, y no tiende a producir ningun tipo de ardor. es excelente la recomiendo.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos