Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,305 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I must say this product dried out my face and didn't do anything for my acne. I was about to throw it away but on my teenage brother it seemed to work wonders. It is clearing his face up. So I must say it works for some people.
This spot treatment also helps me with little pimples here and there because with it's little "nozzle" I can easily squeeze it onto the exact spots that need treatment.
I used to use this product until I discovered Proactive's Advanced Blemish Treatment. Not only is it better at getting rid of acne spots, but it's also better at PREVENTING new ones from forming.
This is a pretty good spot treatment if you want to dry up a pimple overnight. Easy to apply to small areas so it doesn't make the surrounding skin dry. And it's clear so you can wear it during the day.
I bought this a couple weeks ago and so far it's helped me get rid of the most annoying pimples! I don't know what I would do without this product, It has saved my life so many times. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that would like to remove an acne spot!
This is wonderful stuff. I can put it on a pimple as soon as I start to see it an this starts to clear it up. It also protects your face so u can still wear makeup. I wld recommend it to anyone
This is the only product that works on my acne. I have tried countless different brands and types of acne treatment and this was my favorite. It is quick and effective! I buy it at walmart. Inexpensive and overall good quality!
I have used this for a couple years, but honestly I do not see much of a difference in the time frame is claims. It has a. sry nice smooth gel texture but does dry down and leaves a film like texture, not soaking in all the way
This product didn't seem to work for my spots. I have heard many good things and seen it work for others though, so it's just a preference. It made the area where I applied it irritated and dry.
This product really works. So many times I had pimples and I would use scrubs and face mask but nothing really helped. Until I went to target and tried this out, the next day I the swelling went down and by the second day you could hardly see it. You have to try this!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos