Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I use this product on my really bad acne areas. It helps to soothe the redness and clear it faster. I use it every night after I wash my face and my acne is reduced the next morning! This product is an acne game changer! And it doesn't dry out my skin!
This product is great. I use it on my acne and random pimples I get. It’s very effective and I have used this product over and over again. It met my expectations, it just burns a bit. But it’s not too bad and I would definetly buy again.
This works well, but don't overuse it! It definitely will dry out the skin around breakouts, so use it selectively and on the spot. It certainly isn't instant, but is great over a couple days on a very targeted area- maybe even use a q-tip or something to apply accurately.
This really helps a ton! My sons face has cleared right up. All you have to do is put a small amount on clean skin on your problem areas. It works wonders and i recommend it.
I can always count on this to knock out a problem pimple in a short amount of time. I tend to get single pimples and this is a great solution that focuses on the one area rather than targeting the whole face like a cleanser or scrub.
This product works overnight. It's like magic! It might sting or burn at first but it goes away fairly quick. It dries the spot and it eventually goes away on its own. I don't recommend using it with other acne products as it works well on its own.
Best spot cream I've used, it doesn't dry skin out and gets rid of spots and redness almost straight away as well as preventing them from forming. works with make-up on too
I love this spot treatment. This is my all time favorite. It has alcohol in it that dries out your pimples fast and easy and painless. This product definitely meets my expectations. I definitely recommend this to people with bad acne.
This is the only spot treatment that I use. I think that it works really good but you do have to catch it before the zit gets to bad if not it won't work as well.
I've never been super acne prone, but in my self-conscious high school days I did use this stuff for my blemishes and it worked! Simply dab a little on your spots at night and they're smaller/improved if not cleared up in the morning!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos