BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
I use this product on my really bad acne areas. It helps to soothe the redness and clear it faster. I use it every night after I wash my face and my acne is reduced the next morning! This product is an acne game changer! And it doesn't dry out my skin!
JOCELYN L.
Goodyear , AZ
This product is great. I use it on my acne and random pimples I get. It’s very effective and I have used this product over and over again. It met my expectations, it just burns a bit. But it’s not too bad and I would definetly buy again.
Awesome G.
Chestnut Hill, MA
This works well, but don't overuse it! It definitely will dry out the skin around breakouts, so use it selectively and on the spot. It certainly isn't instant, but is great over a couple days on a very targeted area- maybe even use a q-tip or something to apply accurately.
kandiss J.
This really helps a ton! My sons face has cleared right up. All you have to do is put a small amount on clean skin on your problem areas. It works wonders and i recommend it.
Carissa S.
I can always count on this to knock out a problem pimple in a short amount of time. I tend to get single pimples and this is a great solution that focuses on the one area rather than targeting the whole face like a cleanser or scrub.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
This product works overnight. It's like magic! It might sting or burn at first but it goes away fairly quick. It dries the spot and it eventually goes away on its own. I don't recommend using it with other acne products as it works well on its own.
Helen M.
Best spot cream I've used, it doesn't dry skin out and gets rid of spots and redness almost straight away as well as preventing them from forming. works with make-up on too
Vianny V.
Brooklyn, New York
I love this spot treatment. This is my all time favorite. It has alcohol in it that dries out your pimples fast and easy and painless. This product definitely meets my expectations. I definitely recommend this to people with bad acne.
Kendall K.
This is the only spot treatment that I use. I think that it works really good but you do have to catch it before the zit gets to bad if not it won't work as well.
Katie B.
Providence, RI
I've never been super acne prone, but in my self-conscious high school days I did use this stuff for my blemishes and it worked! Simply dab a little on your spots at night and they're smaller/improved if not cleared up in the morning!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon