Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I am obsessed with this when ever a get a pimple out of no where and I neeed it to go right away I put this on overnight or if I’m home that day and the next day the red is gone and it’s much smaller and it’s gone in less time then usual . It is strong when I first used it, it would give me a headache but I got used to it . Love the way it clears lol spots up.
This product is good to use on one pimple. I bought it at Walgreens for a fair price. It is effective but not as much as I thought it would be. It worked the first couple of times but I think my skin got use to it. It drys your skin up though. I would only use for spot treatment.
It really doesn’t help if you have a lot of acne. it’s quite annoying to place them on certain pimples. it takes a while for them to become effective, it’s definitely worth the price. I wish they would improve the formula for a better result in the skin
This really helped get rid of some of my annoying zits. However I wouldn't say to use this everyday since this might irritate your skin and break down your skin's natural barrier. You should only use a spot treatment if you have to go to be somewhere special tomorrow. You should not use it constantly. This product absorbed quickly into my skin and had a nice gel consistency. If you have sensitive skin I would try to stay away from this since this can irritate your skin. This product was super inexpensive and I go it at my local drugstore.
T this helps me for my breakouts. Whenever I have a break going to put this on at night and by the morning it’s totally gone. I have sensitive and dry skin and finding a product hard but this one made everything so easy. The only thing I find bad about this product is that it does get a little drying on the pimple area but other than that it’s amazing
This has SAVED my skin. INCREDIBLE and even better price!! I was all of a sudden breaking out with small pimples on my forehead both black and white heads. I bought this on a whim and put it on the affected areas. The box says it will decrease redness overnight and I didn't believe it at first, but when I woke up in the morning, my larger pimple was almost GONE! It is truly incredible. It does not help the blackheads but it definitely decreases the white heads and redness that pops up. My pimples go away in a matter of 3 days with this treatment versus a week without. The only thing I wish was different was that it dries slowly and will leave a residue if you apply makeup without letting it dry.
This product is great for small whiteheads. It has a really strong drying effect, so those type of pimples will be dried right up! It does not however help with cystic acne, which is the type of acne I normally struggle with. This product is clear, and doesn't leave a white film behind, so it covers up well with makeup. I still would recommend!
I have oily skin and pimples, and this works for me so well! I apply it one time a day after washing my face. After my first week of using it on spots, I noticed that my spots began clearing up and becoming smoother! Whenever I would get a bigger-than-normal zit, I would apply some of this treatment on it, and it would work amazingly! I totally recommend this product to anybody with acne/spot problems!
I bought this products because the reviews claimed it was super nice, plus it claims that 100% Of people said there acne had gone down. I’ve been using for about 3 months and haven’t noticed any changes really.... i am going to continue but so far, I can’t tell if it’s working or not.
This didn't really work for me. I still had stubborn spots that weren't affected by the product. All I really noticed was a lot of dry skin around where I used it, and the pimple would laugh. For whatever reason, it is simply not effective for me, but it may be for others. It's available at target and walmart, as well as other places too, I'm sure.
Q & A
Some time to time it appears big spots in my face.. Does this one really works for putting on them? How long it takes for the spots to disappear?
how quickly do u see a difference with this?
Would you recommend applying a layer of moisturizer over or under this product to prevent dryness?
Does this product work for every skin type?
I have been trying to find a quick treatment for my acne. I heard it helps reduce the size fast. How long did it take to disappear for you? And does it dry out your spot? Or irritate your skin? Help?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos