BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This product is my go to for troublesome breakouts! I was apply it on the bad spots overnight and it is all visibly smaller in the morning! This product is also at a decent price point. A problem that does occur to me time to time is that this will dry my skin if I regularly use it during a breakout. Regardless, I still recommend this to anyone that is acne prone.
kim p.
Arverne, NY
I am obsessed with this when ever a get a pimple out of no where and I neeed it to go right away I put this on overnight or if I’m home that day and the next day the red is gone and it’s much smaller and it’s gone in less time then usual . It is strong when I first used it, it would give me a headache but I got used to it . Love the way it clears lol spots up.
Miranda L.
Floyds knobs
This product is good to use on one pimple. I bought it at Walgreens for a fair price. It is effective but not as much as I thought it would be. It worked the first couple of times but I think my skin got use to it. It drys your skin up though. I would only use for spot treatment.
Kajal B.
VA
It really doesn’t help if you have a lot of acne. it’s quite annoying to place them on certain pimples. it takes a while for them to become effective, it’s definitely worth the price. I wish they would improve the formula for a better result in the skin
jocelyn l.
This really helped get rid of some of my annoying zits. However I wouldn't say to use this everyday since this might irritate your skin and break down your skin's natural barrier. You should only use a spot treatment if you have to go to be somewhere special tomorrow. You should not use it constantly. This product absorbed quickly into my skin and had a nice gel consistency. If you have sensitive skin I would try to stay away from this since this can irritate your skin. This product was super inexpensive and I go it at my local drugstore.
Katrina M.
el paso
T this helps me for my breakouts. Whenever I have a break going to put this on at night and by the morning it’s totally gone. I have sensitive and dry skin and finding a product hard but this one made everything so easy. The only thing I find bad about this product is that it does get a little drying on the pimple area but other than that it’s amazing
Jessica G.
Racine, WI
This product is great for small whiteheads. It has a really strong drying effect, so those type of pimples will be dried right up! It does not however help with cystic acne, which is the type of acne I normally struggle with. This product is clear, and doesn't leave a white film behind, so it covers up well with makeup. I still would recommend!
Mari K.
sherman oaks
This has SAVED my skin. INCREDIBLE and even better price!! I was all of a sudden breaking out with small pimples on my forehead both black and white heads. I bought this on a whim and put it on the affected areas. The box says it will decrease redness overnight and I didn't believe it at first, but when I woke up in the morning, my larger pimple was almost GONE! It is truly incredible. It does not help the blackheads but it definitely decreases the white heads and redness that pops up. My pimples go away in a matter of 3 days with this treatment versus a week without. The only thing I wish was different was that it dries slowly and will leave a residue if you apply makeup without letting it dry.
Marianna P.
katy
I have oily skin and pimples, and this works for me so well! I apply it one time a day after washing my face. After my first week of using it on spots, I noticed that my spots began clearing up and becoming smoother! Whenever I would get a bigger-than-normal zit, I would apply some of this treatment on it, and it would work amazingly! I totally recommend this product to anybody with acne/spot problems!
Isabella W.
I bought this products because the reviews claimed it was super nice, plus it claims that 100% Of people said there acne had gone down. I’ve been using for about 3 months and haven’t noticed any changes really.... i am going to continue but so far, I can’t tell if it’s working or not.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's