Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,303 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I tried this item when i was desperate of trying to get rid of a specific pimple and I'll say it did work but it toke about a week to go away completely. I really do wish if it would work much faster.
I use this from time to time of course with my daily face regimen and it seems to help. I cannot say that it does the job, but it does help relieve bumps and redness faster than healing by themselves.
I use this when I get the occasional break out. I usually take showers at night and apply this before I head to bed. When I wake up, my breakout is noticeably smaller and gone within a few short days
This spot treatment really works. It does have salicylic acid in it, but this treatment works like a charm:) I am seriously satisfied with this product but I wouldn't call this one of my holy grails.
This is my Secret weapon for curing it honey, just a little dab and you could even smell the alcohol. It works so well. Somewhat harsh but at the same time gentle perfect for a spot treatment. I've bought this several times
This stuff is great! I used to use it all the time when I had really bad breakouts. I would literally put it on before bed and the next morning the pimple would shrink and also not look as red amazing!
Honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would
Used this on a pimple and it dried up within thw first day of using it. Definitely recommend this. My dermatologist gave me a acne gel with 5% benzoyl peroxide and that didn't work as good as this did.
I've used this product a lot in the past. It does work but I felt the more I used it the more akin problems I had. Fair price. Packing made easy to bring along on the go. Recommended but not excessive use.
Best and I mean best spot treatment ever!! Every time I have a pimple I put it on at night and in the morning it's barley even there, I even use it under my makeup so through out the day it's working
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos