BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
I've used this product a lot in the past. It does work but I felt the more I used it the more akin problems I had. Fair price. Packing made easy to bring along on the go. Recommended but not excessive use.
Hadley M.
I use this every night and I've repurchased it countless times. It doesn't dry out my skin but still gets rid of any blemishes I have. The only downside is you don't get too much in the little tube.
Mk P.
Coldwater, MS
I use this from time to time of course with my daily face regimen and it seems to help. I cannot say that it does the job, but it does help relieve bumps and redness faster than healing by themselves.
Rosio D.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used this product when I get random break outs it's gentle but it does help get rid of the break out. I always keep some handy and make sure I always have some just in case of any breakout.
Michelle M.
I tried the Clean and Clear spot treatment on a pimple, and it took days to go away. Which generally, my breakouts resolve themselves in days on their own. I recommend gentle face wash, good moisturizer, and sea breeze toner. voila.
Kaytie C.
It works well once your skin has gotten used to the treatment, but it takes a couple of weeks. After that when used, it works quickly & well. Till then, you won't see too awful MUCH of a difference
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this with a pessimistic attitude. After a days use, it proved me wrong! I just dab a bit of this bad boy onto my monstrous sized pimple on cheek and like two hours later my pimple reduced in size! It was pretty great!
Decent for mild pimples--cleared within a few days, but it's no miracle product. Doesn't do anything for more moderate acne (anything with pus or larger inflammed pimples). I've had much better luck with things like BenzaClin.
Anna G.
Westport, MA
I use this product before bed when I see a break out on the way. By morning the acne is gone! This is because of the Salicylic acid that targets bacteria from acne and destroys it. Great for on the go and emergency spot treatment!
Shabriel B.
I have combination skin and tend to get breakouts in my t zone. This product did absolutely nothing for me, all it really did was make my face look oily. On the bright side it had a pleasant smell
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's