Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,282 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I've used this product a lot in the past. It does work but I felt the more I used it the more akin problems I had. Fair price. Packing made easy to bring along on the go. Recommended but not excessive use.
I use this every night and I've repurchased it countless times. It doesn't dry out my skin but still gets rid of any blemishes I have. The only downside is you don't get too much in the little tube.
I use this from time to time of course with my daily face regimen and it seems to help. I cannot say that it does the job, but it does help relieve bumps and redness faster than healing by themselves.
I have used this product when I get random break outs it's gentle but it does help get rid of the break out. I always keep some handy and make sure I always have some just in case of any breakout.
I tried the Clean and Clear spot treatment on a pimple, and it took days to go away. Which generally, my breakouts resolve themselves in days on their own. I recommend gentle face wash, good moisturizer, and sea breeze toner. voila.
It works well once your skin has gotten used to the treatment, but it takes a couple of weeks. After that when used, it works quickly & well. Till then, you won't see too awful MUCH of a difference
I bought this with a pessimistic attitude. After a days use, it proved me wrong! I just dab a bit of this bad boy onto my monstrous sized pimple on cheek and like two hours later my pimple reduced in size! It was pretty great!
Decent for mild pimples--cleared within a few days, but it's no miracle product. Doesn't do anything for more moderate acne (anything with pus or larger inflammed pimples). I've had much better luck with things like BenzaClin.
I use this product before bed when I see a break out on the way. By morning the acne is gone! This is because of the Salicylic acid that targets bacteria from acne and destroys it. Great for on the go and emergency spot treatment!
I have combination skin and tend to get breakouts in my t zone. This product did absolutely nothing for me, all it really did was make my face look oily. On the bright side it had a pleasant smell
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos